Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Pumpkinx
    Advice needed - please don't judge x
    • 9th Dec 12, 8:58 PM
    Advice needed - please don't judge x 9th Dec 12 at 8:58 PM
    Hey everyone, I've come here for some advice I have got to a point where I have honestly no one to turn to (civvie or military) I apologise in advance if its long.

I'm ex armed forces and my partner is currently serving we have 1 child (17 months) we are not married but will be early next year. The problem is, I suffer from severe depression, self esteem isssues and confidence and I've had a massive relapse over the past few weeks. It's a bit awkward to understand my relapsing sometimes little things get me relapse but big things (such as stress about general life money etc) doesn't. At the moment it's bullying that has made me relapse from three army wives who are at it constantly via social networking talking to others and more people are joining in. It really does sound pathetic but it has got to me. We have found out we have a new posting down south mid 2013 (our current posting was suppose to be 10 years+) we have only been here for three years, as we thought we would be staying here we got a mortgage our initial plan was to move on to camp, rent our home out. But after the situation I'm currently in I can't face being confided to camp with the bullying being stuck in doors 24.7 so I decided to stay up here and my partner to commute a few times a month, he isn't happy about this and said he would leave the army if I want him to (I know he doesn't want this as he loves the army) so I told him no.. I'm still on the waiting list to see a physiatrist and I'm on anti depressants I just feel so bad and I feel like I'm a robot at the minute really isolated I've had to close down all accounts (social networking etc) because I just can't deal with it anymore. I was wondering if the army could allow a compassionate posting to stay where we are now? Thank you for listening
    "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together."

Proud Mummy to an amazing beautiful baby girl Scarlett 29.06.2011 my dreams came true when I met you

Thank you to those who post competitions - Good luck guys
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,215Posts Today

7,168Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Apologies for the vulgarity but did the #Wimbledon bbc2 commentator just say "he doesn't beat himself off?"

• Eeek did we forget to pay the meter? No power in MSE Towers - no phones - (appartently power down in whole central london)

• Warning! Did you start Uni in or after 2012? If so govt mooting making your loans more costly. See http://t.co/oF99EWBpIZ RT to spread word

• Follow Martin