Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BertieUK
    PayPal sent me a strange email today, or could it be scam?
    • 4th Dec 12, 5:27 PM
    PayPal sent me a strange email today, or could it be scam? 4th Dec 12 at 5:27 PM
    I received an email from PayPal, they claim, with the following content.

I am not going to follow the instruction of downloading anything as I feel uncomfortable especially when I use my account regularly. Any advice would be welcome than you

Regards
    Bob

We need your help resolving an issue with your account :

Dear ,

To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal account.we want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible.

What's the problem ?

It's been a little while since you used your account.For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about your account.

Case number: PP-001-107-777-703

It's usually quite straight forward to take care of these things.Most of the time, we just need some more information about your account! or latest transactions.

1.Download the attached document and open it in a browser window secure.2.Confirm that you are the account holder and follow the instructions

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Yours sincerely, Protection Services Department.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,825Posts Today

8,474Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • 'Is the EE powerbar a con?' many have asked me this, here's my answer & full FAQ... http://t.co/o8SZSRqeEa RT

• 'Is the free EE power bar a con?'.... http://t.co/o8SZSRqeEa

• Are you a tourist in greece right now? Or know someone? Are firms taking credit / debit cards - how is it there?

• Follow Martin