Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    shopinitis
    E'ON increasing my DD by 25%!!
    • 21st Nov 12, 10:09 PM
    E'ON increasing my DD by 25%!! 21st Nov 12 at 10:09 PM
    Hello, E'ON have emailed me to say they are increasing my DD following an 'annual review' by them to 98 which is an increase of 25% from the current 78 My present balance is 34.12 which will be covered by my next payment of 78 due on 1st Dec, which is less than 2 weeks away. Had they billed me after my December payment (as they did in 2011) I would actually be in credit by 43.88 which is up on the same time last year when I was 26.05 in credit. I was about to change my tariff to E.ON Energy Discount v1 as they were quoting 77.50 DD per month on this new plan compared to 80.93 on my current tariff. The last time they increased my DD they were quite rude when I phoned up saying how I should not be in debt to them at anytime of the year (conveniently forgetting to mention that I am in credit for most of the year and earning them credit interest in some bank account no doubt) and we met halfway with the increase. I live on my own and do not use gas and electricity to excess and appear to pay more than families I know!! Can I refuse the increase? Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,839Posts Today

7,990Users online

Martin's Twitter