Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Essential Money > Insurance & Life Assurance > Green Insurance (Boiler/Emergency Homecare) Discu... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Green Insurance (Boiler/Emergency Homecare) Discussion
Views: 2,217
# 1
MSE Tony
Old 01-11-2012, 3:20 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Green Insurance (Boiler/Emergency Homecare) Discussion

Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added the Green Insurance Boiler & Emergency HomeCare policy to our Boiler Breakdown guide.

As the product is a new option - offering good cover levels - your feedback is important to us.

Please let us know what you think.

Have you used or contacted them, made a claim, is it is missing anything or just general feedback on the product.

Hit 'Reply' to discuss or ask a question.

Thanks.

MSE Tony

If you spot a rate change that we haven't already mentioned or added into articles or tips, Please send me a PM about it

Last edited by MSE Tony; 01-11-2012 at 5:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
consumerquest
Old 11-12-2012, 3:55 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Unhappy Green Insurance Boiler & Emergency HomeCare policy

Eleven days without hot water and heating in sub zero temperatures, and still waiting. !
Three "ECS" (sub contracter) heating engineer visits, one part ordered incorrectly, one part they forgot to order. Total Shambles, Do'nt know if I've been unlucky, or whether others have had similiar problems.

Last edited by consumerquest; 11-12-2012 at 3:59 PM.
# 3
darali
Old 21-03-2013, 5:08 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default An absolute disgrace!!!!!

I am a disabled individual and the radiators in my room have stopped working....had my son bleed them but no good...phones this company and even before i finished stating what the issue was,she said i was not covered since not an emergency!!!!..i cant walk and am bedridden most of the time...isnt that an emergency!!have cancelled my policy with them......people dont get cover from them...pay a little extra and go with the big 4 companies....totally angry......girl on phone is called fran...
# 4
terrier123
Old 21-11-2013, 6:52 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Green Insurance

beware Green Insurance is the same as Corgi Homeplan.Look at the feedback on them especially if you are vulnerable or old because you may be left without heat or hot water for many days, even in freezing weather. Corgi will then deny any responsibility for their subcontracted heating engineers.
# 5
Andy-D
Old 27-11-2013, 6:14 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Couldn't even sign up...

Faulty link when trying to sign up via their website. Called to sign up on phone, was told no you can't, has to be done via website. They confirmed they have had issues with the site but couldn't say if and when it was being fixed. They couldn't tell me what the average call out time is. All in all I got the impression the sales staff where not helpful and unprofessional.

I've decided to stick with my current cover for another year. I have the feeling that its just as well.
# 6
ferraris
Old 14-01-2014, 3:31 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Had the same problem accessing the page on the website, had an email from them telling me they were not providing the service any longer.