Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MSE Martin
    0 WOW
    The Great Free Online Courses Hunt (merged)
    • 31st Oct 06, 11:44 AM
    0 WOW
    The Great Free Online Courses Hunt (merged) 31st Oct 06 at 11:44 AM
    The internet is a mine of free information and can be especially useful when wanting to learn a new skill. So I thought I'd tap MoneySavers pool of knowledge to find out free online courses. Whether it's a language you want to learn, PC skills or something random like juggling share your gems of info!

What to post

We need to know a bit about the course and please include a hyperlink to where it can be found.

Last edited by Former MSE Natasha; 31-10-2006 at 5:15 PM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 8
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,814Posts Today

7,570Users online

Martin's Twitter