Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • finky
    • By finky 11th May 12, 9:18 AM
    • 362Posts
    • 708Thanks
    finky
    0 WOW
    Tesco 20 voucher after 2 online shops
    • 11th May 12, 9:18 AM
    0 WOW
    Tesco 20 voucher after 2 online shops 11th May 12 at 9:18 AM
    I received an email this morning, if you do two shops online worth 40 or more, after the second shop they will send you a 20 evoucher that you can use against another online shop over 40. Cool thanks tesco
    Don't take anyone for granted
    x x x
    Please hit the thanks button if you like this thread
Page 1
    • globetraveller
    • By globetraveller 11th May 12, 9:21 AM
    • 2,012 Posts
    • 11,749 Thanks
    globetraveller
    • 11th May 12, 9:21 AM
    • 11th May 12, 9:21 AM
    I often shop online and have a delivery today so I hope I get that offer
    edit to add- are you a frequent online shopper?
    • whamfanuk
    • By whamfanuk 11th May 12, 9:25 AM
    • 1,233 Posts
    • 3,333 Thanks
    whamfanuk
    • 11th May 12, 9:25 AM
    • 11th May 12, 9:25 AM
    oooo ive got a delivery today aswell

• finky
    • By finky 11th May 12, 9:30 AM
    • 362 Posts
    • 708 Thanks
    finky
    • 11th May 12, 9:30 AM
    • 11th May 12, 9:30 AM
    No i dont shop that often online, we had ours delivered last night so i do hope you get the offer too. I have looked online but cannot seem to find a link to it. I cannot imagine i would be the only one to get it, so fingers crossed for you + lol the plus is fingers crossed
    Don't take anyone for granted
    x x x
    Please hit the thanks button if you like this thread
    • Pemberton01
    • By Pemberton01 11th May 12, 9:36 AM
    • 226 Posts
    • 481 Thanks
    Pemberton01
    • 11th May 12, 9:36 AM
    • 11th May 12, 9:36 AM
    I have also received this email from Tesco. I have 2 do 2 online shops of 40 or more before 5th June and then on 7th June they send me an ecoupon for 20 off my next online shop of 40 or more. Not sure when that will be valid to. A good deal.
  • stationerystar
    • 11th May 12, 10:12 AM
    • 11th May 12, 10:12 AM
    I shop online with Tesco - that sounds like a really good deal!
    • 5555tt
    • By 5555tt 11th May 12, 10:14 AM
    • 107 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    5555tt
    • 11th May 12, 10:14 AM
    • 11th May 12, 10:14 AM
    Just anothr to get people to spend more ;all teh supermarkets now are given even teh yellow sticker stuff really bad mark downs ;seems beaceuse its gone mainstream as a viable way to get rid of it & so many goin for it ,they only knock of a few pence in most cases nowadays & even on things like fish tahts about to go out of date on that day
  • hamsterwings
    • 11th May 12, 10:21 AM
    Offer applies only to recipients of this email only
    • 11th May 12, 10:21 AM
    Hi, This is from the terms and conditions in the email I recieved regarding the 20 offer : )

' You must sign-in and shop using this email account for both shops to qualify for the eCoupon '

and '
    Offer applies only to recipients of this email only '

cheers, Jo

• lucys mum
    • By lucys mum 11th May 12, 11:20 AM
    • 363 Posts
    • 554 Thanks
    lucys mum
    • 11th May 12, 11:20 AM
    • 11th May 12, 11:20 AM
    Has anyone worked out how you qualify for one of these email - I only got the 5p a litre off petrol but would really love this one as a 40 shop would suit my purse strings, particularly with the money off.
  • holidayinn
    As above, this deal is warming up but it seems its not available for the majority.
    • auntyS
    • By auntyS 11th May 12, 8:58 PM
    • 245 Posts
    • 266 Thanks
    auntyS
    I have just received this e-mail form Tesco

As you shopped with us between Monday and Wednesday this week you have qualified for 13 off your next online grocery shop*.
    To redeem this offer simply use the eCoupon code below at the checkout when you spend 90 or more on a grocery order
    delivered on or before Sunday 20th May 2012

It looks like they are sending out a variety of offers at the moment. It is for my use only so code not posted here. Only trouble is having to spend 90 but I'm sure I'll get there the way prices are going.
  • Tillybella
    Hey. I got this too and did the qualifying shops but as of yet haven't received the voucher code for 20. Has anyone else had it yet?
    • midnightraven3
    • By midnightraven3 7th Jun 12, 2:03 PM
    • 2,723 Posts
    • 6,590 Thanks
    midnightraven3
    i got an offer as well
    13 off a 90 shop x3
    and it does stack with the 5 off 40 spend as i did it the other day
    they sent an email with the codes, but they are in your codes bit on the tesco site
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 7th Jun 12, 3:49 PM
    • 2,225 Posts
    • 1,441 Thanks
    jpsartre
    Hey. I got this too and did the qualifying shops but as of yet haven't received the voucher code for 20. Has anyone else had it yet?
    Originally posted by Tillybella
    I'm waiting as well, said to be sent today.
    • Fro-ald
    • By Fro-ald 7th Jun 12, 6:00 PM
    • 469 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    Fro-ald
    Me too - still waiting here!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TAKE TIME TO POST COMPETITIONS
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 8th Jun 12, 7:56 AM
    • 2,225 Posts
    • 1,441 Thanks
    jpsartre
    Just received this in the mail:

Thank you for taking part in our 'Shop 2 times' promotion.

We're pleased to let you know that as you shopped twice with Tesco.com/groceries you have qualified for 20 off* your next grocery order when you spend 40 or more.

Unfortunately, we have experienced some problems and we are unable to send you your eCoupon today as planned. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

We will email you your 20 eCoupon on Monday and this can be used on any Grocery order delivered on or before 25th June 2012. We have extended the redemption period to ensure you have time to use your eCoupon.
  • Tillybella
    I got that email too. Not happy though as I have an order booked for Sunday
    • fairclaire
    • By fairclaire 11th Jun 12, 2:41 PM
    • 22,601 Posts
    • 356,887 Thanks
    fairclaire
    has anyone had the email with the voucher code yet??

I had an order booked for Saturday expecting to get my 20 off. I changed it for tomorrow and still no email with a code!

When the 5 off 40 promo was on I had to ring customer services for my code as that didn't arrive when it should have either.

Getting really peed off with tesco lately
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 11th Jun 12, 2:53 PM
    • 2,225 Posts
    • 1,441 Thanks
    jpsartre
    I'm waiting as well though in my experience, Tesco vouchers aren't sent out until late afternoon. Had a look through my old emails and none of my previous vouchers were received before 4pm and most not until after 5pm. So I'd give them a bit more time before you start getting angry

Update: Received my voucher at 4.30pm.
    Last edited by jpsartre; 11-06-2012 at 5:18 PM. Reason: Update
    • IHateDida
    • By IHateDida 11th Jun 12, 6:41 PM
    • 1,645 Posts
    • 3,606 Thanks
    IHateDida
    Got mine through (at last!) at 16.27!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

619Posts Today

5,321Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sainsbury £2.60 prosecco trick problems. We're on it, full updates tomorrow am will go here... https://t.co/ho7332Amg6

• Wishing @andrew_oxlade uber personal finance editor at the Telegraph, best of luck in his new job. Nice working with you Andrew.

• Ive obsessed. I've not missed my 10k daily target since 20 Sept (inc days with food poisoning and a minor op) https://t.co/FNmAXgYU6k

• Follow Martin