Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Work & Benefits > Boost Your Income > The Swagbucks Challenge (Page 78)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
The Swagbucks Challenge
Closed Thread
Views: 421,317
# 1541
Torialou78
Old 06-05-2012, 3:03 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

They do not read their messages correctly! That is 100% for sure lol. I reported a broken search the other day and they asked me to tell them what I was doing up to the point the error happened so I told them. I had been searching and the phone went and when I came back my search had given me some sb but I had not entered the catcha so it crashed. Three times they emailed me and told me they would not credit the points from the catcha because I had not entered the code. I kept telling them I do not want to the points you asked me what happened before my search stopped working I am telling you what happened not asking you to credit the points. I gave in at email 3 and my search started working after a few days of being off. But I have on and off luck with the surveys no trusted ones ever for me :-/ xx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Torialou78 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1542
Torialou78
Old 06-05-2012, 3:04 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

There is o tasks today as well, does anyone know how often they are updated? I did a few yesterday and was quite enjoying myself and the day before actually but nothing there today at all on mine. Did wonder if I have maxed out what I am allowed to do lol xx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Torialou78 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1543
wibblehead
Old 06-05-2012, 4:38 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

was hoping to cash out another voucher today, but no luck with surveys - so not looking likely!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wibblehead For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1544
happysquirrel
Old 06-05-2012, 5:39 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I did a survey for 200sb last night and right when I finished it gave me an error page and the points didn't credit so I thought I'd lost them but I logged in today to find them credited anyway

SBTV is playing up a bit for me too, keeps randomly sending me back to the video homepage halfway through videos. Not hugely inconvenient or anything, just really annoying.

I miss having a specific daily target on the homepage, I've been being a bit lazy with it this week since I've not had something right there to motivate me or tell me how much I'd done that day, I hope they give us a new challenge soon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happysquirrel For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1545
misssarahleigh
Old 06-05-2012, 8:24 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

I've tried doing the NOSO section but haven't been able to get it to work since I joined (3 weeks ago)

No matter if I press continue or skip it just stays on the same page.

Any advice?
I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misssarahleigh For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1546
wibblehead
Old 06-05-2012, 9:15 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by misssarahleigh View Post
I've tried doing the NOSO section but haven't been able to get it to work since I joined (3 weeks ago)

Any advice?
Any ad blocking software on your pc? Although I'm not sure how that would affect it.

---------------------------------------

Just ordered my 2nd voucher of the month - really didn't think I would make it today and then another survey appeared out of nowhere!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wibblehead For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1547
Torialou78
Old 07-05-2012, 1:18 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I am totally addicted to this site lol up to 3400 points now :-) getting the hang of the tasks now but had another rubbish day with surveys lol
# 1548
DLTAG89
Old 07-05-2012, 9:42 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:

Any advice?

Mine does the same thing, never been able to get them to work. I messaged swagbucks and they said do it on google chrome but it still didnt work.

Hope you manage to get it going as i've given up trying now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DLTAG89 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1549
littlesheepy
Old 07-05-2012, 11:28 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:

Any advice?
I've been having this same problem (im using a Mac) they've told me to clear cache and cookies and try NOT using chrome. I've tried chrome, firefox and safari and they all do the same thing

edit: strangely it works on my ipad
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlesheepy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1550
joeyjimbles
Old 07-05-2012, 11:34 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Very happy today - not only a day off but managed to order my second 5 amazon for this month already. Couldn't have done it without all the prompts on here to check surveys, codes etc so thanks to everyone.

Mind you it was a very slow weekend for sb's for me - didn't seem to be many around and I got chucked out of every survey; SBTV becomes very dull after a very short time!
Instagc Oct
Neobux Oct
STP Oct
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joeyjimbles For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1551
littlesheepy
Old 07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

There's 1 or 2 of the peanut labs videos that don't work for me either. Some do, some open another window which just stays blank..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlesheepy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1552
Bmth100
Old 07-05-2012, 1:36 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I've only just requested my third amazon voucher since the start of April since i've been so busy at work; howeverrr thanks to also using superpoints and gratispoints, I've now got 30 of vouchers towards my Xbox !

Outstanding Credit & Cards - 3,931.86
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bmth100 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1553
misssarahleigh
Old 07-05-2012, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLTAG89 View Post
Mine does the same thing, never been able to get them to work. I messaged swagbucks and they said do it on google chrome but it still didnt work.

Hope you manage to get it going as i've given up trying now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesheepy View Post
I've been having this same problem (im using a Mac) they've told me to clear cache and cookies and try NOT using chrome. I've tried chrome, firefox and safari and they all do the same thing

I'm on firefox and it doesn't work.

Can anybody who can get it working tell us what browser they use?
I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misssarahleigh For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1554
Torialou78
Old 07-05-2012, 2:41 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesheepy View Post

I am mac user and mine works ok in chrome for me.

V strange how things work for some and not others :-(
# 1555
renifer7
Old 07-05-2012, 2:47 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I have to say I haven't been doing anything since my last voucher, i.e. no surveys or other offers, only videos and the regular stuff but nevertheless I'm slowly but surely nearing another voucher already. Whooo! that's more like it.

Must...remember...cashback......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to renifer7 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1556
wibblehead
Old 07-05-2012, 3:32 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
I'm on firefox and it doesn't work.

Can anybody who can get it working tell us what browser they use?
I'm using Firefox 11 and it's OK here but only if adblock is off.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wibblehead For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1557
wayne1983
Old 07-05-2012, 5:26 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Send a message via MSN to wayne1983

Weird, the videos play on I.E on my compyer, yet on I.E on laptop it dont play, it says cant play in this location.?
Swagbucks 170
Superpoints 21.65
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wayne1983 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1558
cally6008
Old 07-05-2012, 5:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
Weird, the videos play on I.E on my compyer, yet on I.E on laptop it dont play, it says cant play in this location.?
If you watch the videos on Superpoints, you can't watch the videos on Swagbucks

And vice versa

This applies to surveys on peanut labs wall as well

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cally6008 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1559
wayne1983
Old 07-05-2012, 5:34 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Send a message via MSN to wayne1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally6008 View Post
If you watch the videos on Superpoints, you can't watch the videos on Swagbucks

And vice versa

This applies to surveys on peanut labs wall as well
I didnt know that, so they must be same enterprise?. However even the videos that you can play to see how things are done on swags wont play. The ones where you can earn 75 points a day?
Swagbucks 170
Superpoints 21.65
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wayne1983 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 1560
cally6008
Old 07-05-2012, 5:38 PM

They are not the same enterprise.

It is the same Offer wall.

SBTV is something exclusive to Swagbucks - have you tried IE, chrome, firefox etc ?
Updated flash player ?
Updated java ?
Cleared cookies, cache, temp internet files etc.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cally6008 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
Closed Thread