Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Swag Bucks: Earn Amazon Vouchers for Searching
    • 10th Jan 09, 8:20 PM
    Swag Bucks: Earn Amazon Vouchers for Searching 10th Jan 09 at 8:20 PM
    I accidently ran into this site a few weeks ago. It gives you points, or swag bucks, for using its search engine (which you can conviently download in the form of a toolbar). You can then turn in those points for Amazon Gift Cards and other prizes. If you sign up with the link below, you will start off with 3 swag bucks and you will get an additional 2 for your first search. Swag bucks are awarded for random searches and you generally will win twice a day. You must be in the United States, Canada, or Great Britain to register.

Here is my referral link:
    If you sign up under this link, I get swag bucks whenever you do, up to a maximum of 100 swag bucks.
Page 32
  • JoeKo
    This site is good, got $10 for paypal but took ages I prefer others.
  • dipashah
    Hi, I signed up a few weeks ago from a fellow MSE'er but didn't want to recommend it to anyone until I had played around with it myself, but in only a couple of weeks I am almost at my first Amazon gift card and that is with only having done a few surveys within that time

If anyone is thinking about signing up I would say do it - and my tip would be to use the SB UK facebook page to keep up with new bonus codes etc.

Would appreciate if anyone looking to sign up can use my referral link:

thanks! and happy swag buck earning fellow swaggernauts!
    • wayne1983
    • By wayne1983 1st May 12, 6:57 PM
    • 1,497 Posts
    • 882 Thanks
    My refferal code is has follows:
    2016 Money challenge - 290
    • RazWaz
    • By RazWaz 2nd May 12, 6:33 AM
    • 1,032 Posts
    • 2,143 Thanks
    RazWaz another referral link for if anyone is in a generous mood and wants to join this awesome site
    • scaredofdebt
    • By scaredofdebt 3rd May 12, 9:02 AM
    • 816 Posts
    • 331 Thanks
    scaredofdebt another referral link for if anyone is in a generous mood and wants to join this awesome site
    Originally posted by RazWaz
    I just signed up using this, don't worry RazWaz I am not stalking you!

Please use my referral link if signing up, much appreciated:
  • spike241
    I don't think I've posted this before, apologies if I have.

I've been using the site on and off for years and they have some good prizes besides Paypal.
    • Dundunbanza
    • By Dundunbanza 3rd May 12, 8:43 PM
    • 161 Posts
    • 218 Thanks
    I've only just found this referral page but if anyone wants to sign up please use my referral link below, this site is highly addictive and easy to gain Swagbucks
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 6th May 12, 3:41 PM
    • 30,056 Posts
    • 35,575 Thanks
    loads of reposted links removed

you are only allowed to post once in the thread
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • icow
    heres my referal link if anyones feeling kind
    2010 Comp Wins : Met You Me At Six, Met Lewis Hamilton and went to the Mclaren technology center

October wins : Still waiting...
  • Kara L
    my link, should someone like to join and help me out x
  • Dizzydi78
    Used link above please someone use mine

• cally6008
    • By cally6008 14th May 12, 11:21 PM
    • 7,364 Posts
    • 11,115 Thanks
    #swagbucks looking for #Kimberly B aka #JosieMcChord ... you won the bonus prize on swag mom comp, contact #swagbucks ASAP

• ljaybrad
    • By ljaybrad 15th May 12, 5:19 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 8,829 Thanks
    ljaybrad if anyone would be so kind
    Thanks to everyone who posts competitions
  • gharrison
    Hi there, here's mine if anyone wants to use it...

Many thanks for anyone that does
    • Steer100
    • By Steer100 19th May 12, 11:50 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    Thanks for link, would love next person to also then sign up through mine.

Would be very much appreciated:

• Archiebear
    Thanks Steer100 for link, would love next person to also then sign up through mine.

Would be very much appreciated:

Thank You
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 20th May 12, 9:31 PM
    • 4,228 Posts
    • 8,265 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare

My referral link if anyone would be so kind as to use it.

Brilliant site which I am hooked on.!!

Better than superpoints.
    Make 10 a Day Challenge Jan 251.40 Feb 146.27/Mar 147.90/ April 198.69/May 69.61/June 172.84/July 166.72/Aug 288.05/Sep 115.80/Oct 74.20
    Mortgage Dec 2015..65,800 Jan 2016 64,248/Feb 63,623/March 62,958/Apr 62,321/May 61,712/June 61,100/Jul 60,447/Aug 59,816/Sep 59,200
    Overpayments...1.219.44 Bounts 30
  • debtfree27thmay
    If anyone would like to sign up, please could you use my link. I have earnt 10 in Amazon vouchers in the last 10 days! Thanks.
    • craigyoungw
    • By craigyoungw 1st Jun 12, 10:18 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    I clicked the link above.

Please feel free to click on mine
    • le0
    • By le0 1st Jun 12, 10:44 AM
    • 123 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    I clicked the link above.

Please feel free to click on mine
    Originally posted by craigyoungw

Used the above link, thank you!

If anyone would be so kind...

Thank you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

264Posts Today

2,349Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Follow Martin