Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• boymuzz1
    • By boymuzz1 1st May 12, 11:17 PM
    • 37Posts
    • 108Thanks
    What's the best cashback site for ebay, at the moment?
    • 1st May 12, 11:17 PM
    What's the best cashback site for ebay, at the moment? 1st May 12 at 11:17 PM
    This was asked a year ago, but I thought there could be a new site that offers cash-back at a good percentage now that we're in 2012!

Thanks in advance guys.
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 2nd May 12, 2:39 AM
    • 20,389 Posts
    • 7,976 Thanks
    • 2nd May 12, 2:39 AM
    • 2nd May 12, 2:39 AM

30 - 35% back? Will that really work? If it does im setting up my own business to buy my own stuff.

Sell it to myself pay ebay 10% and earn 30% back? 15% profit after paypal?
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
  • kurgon
    • 2nd May 12, 6:27 AM
    • 2nd May 12, 6:27 AM
    The percentages are on the ebay fees, not the sale.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,028Posts Today

6,209Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • C'mon Andy!

• Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• Follow Martin