IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Facebook winners thread
Views: 1,371,133
# 3261
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Woman's Own
THE WINNER'S OF THE JENNIFER WORTH BOOKS ARE... Nikki Bennett, Steph Lopes, Juliette Was Yeshin Morrison, Linda Tulie, Louise Trewern, Christine Fletcher, Emma Wellington, Adele J Knight, Lynne Middleton and Misha Wallace! Congratulations, to you all. Please send your address and home phone number to: carolyn_truscott@ipcmedia.com Thanks x
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3262
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 10:33 AM

Alara Cereals
It's Day 29 of our '100 Boxes 100 Days' Competition and the winner from all yesterday's entrants is... Fiona Foskett! Congratulations Fiona! We've notified you by email - if you could email us the address of where you'd like your box of 'Maca's Secrets' Muesli sent, we'll get it straight in the post for you.

Don't forget that you can re-enter every day, so each new day you get a new chance to WIN! Congratulations again Fiona!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3263
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 11:56 AM

Route One
Congratulations Charlie Homer - winner of today's Etnies t-shirt and new era cap competition. Thanks to everyone who entered. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for the latest comps and offers!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3264
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 12:37 PM

Games Booth
We've just drawn the winner of the tickets to the Gadget Show Live courtesy of Vuzix Europe and it is ............ Jules Ven! Congratulations Jules. Please send an email to gamesboothsimon@gmail.com with your address details so that we can post you your tickets.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3265
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 1:36 PM

Cushelle Koala
Congratulations to Frances Haslam, who is the winner of yesterday's photoshoot! There are still 21 more to be won!

Simply email cushellekoala@picturethehugs.co.uk with your NAME and NUMBER to be in with a chance to win today's photoshoot!
# 3266
Genevive66
Old 29-03-2012, 2:03 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs up Swift Sterling

With St.Patrick's Day and Mother's Day all in one weekend, there must have been a lot of celebrations! Today we are celebrating the "Swift Drinks" contest winners! A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to:

1 - Sandy Hallett. Her "Riverdance Kicker" earned her the Gold Medal prize of a 100 Tesco voucher!
2 - Darren Phillips. "The HangOver" scored him enough votes to lock in the Silver Medal spot and a 50 Tesco voucher!
3 - Janette Booth. The delightful "Baileys Spritzer" recipe took the Bronze medal spot. She'll receive a 25 Tesco voucher!

Thank you to everyone who participated! Our next promotion will be announced soon, so if you like to win, you will want to keep watch for this one

*This has since been announced. It's an Easter Egg Hunt. Below are details:
The Easter bunny has been visiting SwiftSterling.co.uk's Facebook Timeline and blog, hiding virtual Easter eggs within the apps and pages!
Each time you find an egg, submit the quick form below. If you find all 5 before the end of Easter Sunday, you'll be entered to win one of 2, 50 gift vouchers! Winners will be able to choose between Marks & Spencer, ASDA, & Argos for their prize!

*Please note that each of your previous entries will be saved. You only need to submit the location of each egg once*
Keep an eye open for Facebook updates from SwiftSterling.co.uk, as we'll announce each time a new egg has been hidden.
Now, hop along and happy hunting!

There Facebook page is facebook.com/swiftsterling
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Genevive66 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3267
priorslee
Old 29-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

The Glow Company

The fabulous Glow Goodie Box competition has been drawn and we have a winner! Congratulations to Katie Irving... you're the winner! Please contact me at vicky@glow.co.uk so I can arrange for your fab prize to come out to you! Well done
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to priorslee For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3268
BabychamPrincess
Old 29-03-2012, 10:44 PM

Tresor Paris

Our Random Generator Has Chosen 'Paige Nicole O'Grady'. Congratulations Paige You Won a Tresor Paris 'Bracelet' Up to the Value of 149. Choose Your Bracelet From Our Website www.tresorparis.com . We Have Emailed You With More Details... ♥ ♥
# 3269
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 8:58 AM

Meal2Go.com
Good morning everyone. The winner of yesterday's competition was Adam Brandrick. New competition after 12pm today
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3270
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 9:25 AM

Alara Cereals
It's Friday, it's still sunny and it's Day 30 of our '100 Boxes 100 Days' Competition, and the winner from all yesterday's entrants is... Nikki Kay Reynolds! Congratulations Nikki! We've notified you by email - if you could email us the address of where you'd like your box of 'Maca's Secrets' Muesli sent, we'll get it straight in the post for you.

Don't forget that you can re-enter every day, so each new day you get a new chance to WIN! Congratulations again Nikki!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3271
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 9:55 AM

Dorothy Perkins
Happy Friday! Thanks to all those who entered Want It Win It yesterday. And our winner is….Sarah Doran who chose this pretty aqua bird print blouse now 25.20! Well done Sarah! http://goo.gl/6v3Cy
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3272
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 9:56 AM

Kerrygold UK
Congratulations to our latest lucky winners. Mike Hutchins, Gill Carrott and Carolynn Greenhalgh have all won a hamper full of Irish treats, some Kerrygold butter and a Rachel Allen recipe book. Enjoy the prize!
# 3273
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 10:17 AM

Tyrrells Crisps
Thank Tyrrells it’s Friday because it’s time to announce the ten lucky winners from yesterday and where our favourite Mr. Hare spent his day. Ready, steady, go….

Mr. Hare had a stonker day strolling around and eating moreish gingerbread in Grasmere, Lake District! Congratulations to the winners:

Alison Hussain
Janette Kelly
Hayley Bolt
Chey Dakota
Eileen O Flaherty
Adam Elliott
Jacqueline Pye
Margaret Nokling
Jackie Moores
Nick Mauger

The March Madness is nearly over (sob!), this is your last chance to win a whole case of Tyrrells crisps, so stay tuned for our first clue at 11am!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3274
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 10:18 AM

Retro Sweet Shack Hi! We have picked 10 of our Facebook likers at random this week to win a free bag of retro pic n' mix sweets: Dan PikeHunter Callaghan, Lorettas Page, Lyn Bosomworth, Steph Paddock, Vanessa Smith, Jenny Luke, Helen Paxford, Calvin Jones, Lisa Davis, Kathryn Carter... If you direct message us with your postal address, we'll send your prize in the post! Don't worry if you didn't win this time - we'll do more random Facebook giveaways soon!
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3275
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 10:19 AM

e.l.f. Cosmetics
Congratulation Giulia Dilena! you are the winner of last weeks Friday Favourites! Thanks for your amazing entry! Please email Kamen@eyelipsface.co.uk to claim your amazing Volume Plumping Mascara! See Giulia's entry
# 3276
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 10:25 AM

The Perfume Shop
Good morning all! It’s Friday...Time to announce our lucky Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico competition winners! Big congrats go to: Wilma Hume, Rachael Simmons, Julie Harris, Jason Wills, Hilda Hazel Wright, Hannah Rowley, Frank Wilbury, Debbie Anne Hume, Chris Williams and Ben Goodwin. Check your inboxes as you will each receive a massive 100ml bottle soon. Well done! :-)
# 3277
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 11:44 AM

activinstinct
• FAN OF THE MONTH TIME •

End of the week, end of the month, we have our first ever Fan of the Month!! Congratulations Rachel Dann, you are a great contributor to our group and we also love your profile pic, where did you get your hat? Hit us up with a message and we'll get your Haribo stash and exclusive key ring off to you
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to BabychamPrincess For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3278
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 12:09 PM

Penderyn - Welsh Whisky
Congratulations to HUW PRYCE! The first winner of Penderyn's 2012 Grand Slam competition. You have won a bottle of our 2012 Grand Slam edition. You will receive an email from us to confirm this shortly. We'll send it to you in May so you'll be one of the first to try it!
Our competition is still open so keep on entering for your chance to win. We have 5 bottles left!
# 3279
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 12:16 PM

the happy egg co.
Congratulations to our winners in week 2 of our easter happy egg hunt! Rebecca Corbett, Michelle Hollingsbee, Paula Isaacs, Christine Dodds, Tracy Nixon, Catherine Sage and Claire Jordan!
# 3280
BabychamPrincess
Old 30-03-2012, 12:17 PM

Reveal Magazine
Congratulations to Leigh Larkin, Deborah Southby and Justin Hughes - you've each won a Durex goodie bag! Enjoy your weekend