Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Mads13
    Help My Dishwasher Is Not Cleaning Properly!!
    • 11th Apr 05, 6:54 PM
    Help My Dishwasher Is Not Cleaning Properly!! 11th Apr 05 at 6:54 PM
    Hi Again

My dishwasher is driving me mad

Basically when I get items after they have been washed, they are streaked and marked..especially glasses and coffee/tea mugs. I use a 3 in 1 tablet and added dishwasher salt a few weeks ago.

Is there anyway i can clean the dishwasher and give it a new lease of life??? Do I have to use "special salt", even though the tablets have it added?? :confused:

I depend on the dishwasher alot and is only 2 years old..surely it has a few more years init still

Thanks
    Mads13
    xxx
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,107Posts Today

8,772Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin