Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Lokolo 2
    • By Lokolo 2 25th Dec 10, 10:31 PM
    • 934 Posts
    • 719 Thanks
    Lokolo 2
    • 25th Dec 10, 10:31 PM
    • 25th Dec 10, 10:31 PM
    Just going by logic, no guarantee that its correct, but I'm assuming banks will be closed Boxing day and Bank Holiday (27th/28th) Monday and Tuesday, have normal opening hours on (29th/30th) Wednesday and Thursday, possibly earlier closing on Friday 31st, shut on New years day/Sunday/BH Monday 3rd Jan.

If you have any doubts, try calling the call centre (probably open Boxing day) to ask or call your local branch (on Weds 29th)
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 25th Dec 10, 10:36 PM
    • 26,325 Posts
    • 16,728 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 25th Dec 10, 10:36 PM
    • 25th Dec 10, 10:36 PM
    Just going by logic, no guarantee that its correct, but I'm assuming banks will be closed Boxing day and Bank Holiday (27th/28th) Monday and Tuesday, have normal opening hours on (29th/30th) Wednesday and Thursday, possibly earlier closing on Friday 31st, shut on New years day/Sunday/BH Monday 3rd Jan.

If you have any doubts, try calling the call centre (probably open Boxing day) to ask or call your local branch (on Weds 29th)
    Originally posted by aaronmanz

this would be my reckoning as well
    Je Suis Charlie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,926Posts Today

6,234Users online

Martin's Twitter