Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    livinginhope
    Fredrickson International Limited ?
    • 16th Sep 06, 11:11 AM
    Fredrickson International Limited ? 16th Sep 06 at 11:11 AM
    Morning all,got a question for you,one of our debts is with the dreaded MBNA for 8500,MBNA have not issued a default notice yet and keep trying to get us to settle on a full and final before they do :confused: don't know where they think the money will come from?
    Anyway,this morning got a letter from Fredrickson Int.Ltd,saying that by an agreement dated 20th December 2006 (thought we were still in Sep):confused: MBNA assigned above debt to the Fairmile Partnership 4 LLP who susequently assigned the debt to Cyclone Asset Management Ltd and they are now the legal owner of the debt.
    To avoid proceedings you must pay in FULL or complete the attatched direct debit.
    Won't be able to get hold of Payplan til Mon,now I'm worried.If I fill in the DD they no mention of how much they want to take,and MBNA have not defaulted the account,we spoke to them last week they made no mention of any of this.Is this a scam to get bank details? :confused:
    Any experience of these people PLEASE
    Debt at highest 107k
    Debt as of Nov 11 90k
    Sorting debt thanks to DMP with Payplan 52 years
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

424Posts Today

3,857Users online

Martin's Twitter