Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • chelle
    • 29th Aug 10, 9:43 PM
    • 29th Aug 10, 9:43 PM
    There are not "set" days, though Wednesday seems a popular "end of aisle" day change. Depends what HO decides really, and competitor activity
  • doelani
    • 29th Aug 10, 10:13 PM
    • 29th Aug 10, 10:13 PM
    There are not "set" days, though Wednesday seems a popular "end of aisle" day change. Depends what HO decides really, and competitor activity
    Originally posted by chelle

thanks for that , hopefully they will still have wine offer on tomorrow when I go lol
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb
    • BLUEWKD
    • By BLUEWKD 30th Aug 10, 12:55 AM
    • 6,741 Posts
    • 96,522 Thanks
    BLUEWKD
    • 30th Aug 10, 12:55 AM
    • 30th Aug 10, 12:55 AM
    I have looked on their website but cannot see it . Does anyone know when their offers change, how often ?

thanks
    Originally posted by doelani
    They usually change instore Monday and Wednesday. I find that most of the big offers finish on a Tuesday evening, just a few finish on a Sunday. Tesco and Sainsbury's seem to have the same days for offers finishing/starting.

My supermarket http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ will usually give you the finishing date of a specific offer, except for some asda ones which say 31/12, which means they don't know when it finishes.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.

• doelani
    • 30th Aug 10, 12:19 PM
    • 30th Aug 10, 12:19 PM
    They usually change instore Monday and Wednesday. I find that most of the big offers finish on a Tuesday evening, just a few finish on a Sunday. Tesco and Sainsbury's seem to have the same days for offers finishing/starting.

My supermarket http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ will usually give you the finishing date of a specific offer, except for some asda ones which say 31/12, which means they don't know when it finishes.
    Originally posted by BLUEWKD
    thanks

Got my wine and wkd for dd so all sorted now. Find the 3 for £12 great for trying new wines ( not a wine drinker) as got some wines that were almost £8 for basically £4 so if I do not like it £4 is better to waste than £8 lol
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,002Posts Today

6,397Users online

Martin's Twitter