Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BlondeHeadOn
    Royal Mail fee2pay in parcel - online RM problem!
    • 13th Apr 10, 12:10 PM
    Royal Mail fee2pay in parcel - online RM problem! 13th Apr 10 at 12:10 PM
    I have just received a Royal Mail card through the door, saying unfortunately they can't deliver my item because there is a fee to pay of 2.95. This must be an Ebay parcel, as I am not expecting anything else.

So.... I followed the instructions on the cards, and went to the website listed - royalmail.com/redelivery/fee2pay - and filled in all the questions they asked on the form. Then I chose which date for redelivery.... and it accepted it all and told me it would be redelievred on Thursday.

Trouble is, at no point did it ask me for any money or give me the option to enter the amount due!

So what happens now? Do I get my parcel or what?

Or do I have to do something else..?...?

???
    Last edited by BlondeHeadOn; 13-04-2010 at 1:02 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

1,383Users online

Martin's Twitter