Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    atwitsend
    brent council parking ticket
    • 13th Mar 10, 3:01 PM
    brent council parking ticket 13th Mar 10 at 3:01 PM
    My OH got a parking ticket just over a week ago.
    He wasn't parked on double yellow lines or on the pavement, yet the ticket says 'contravention 62, parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath or any part of a road other than a carriageway (footway parking)'. It then says it was observed from 07.36am - 07.37am.

My OH is adamant he wasnt parked on a curb, blocking any pavement or anything.
    If we was to appeal this, would they have to prove photo id or what not? surely this would show that he wasnt illegally parked!
    Is it worth disputing it or just paying it to get rid of it?
    2010 resolutions
    1- get my 5yo DD dry daytime, with enuresis help dry since 12th Jan so far!
    2-Lose 3 stone inc giving birth baby born 11/02/10! lost 2 stone, 1 more to go!
    3- more moneysaving! sealed pot number 851 SAHM getting organised, dont wanna go back to work after mat leave
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,739Posts Today

7,076Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin