IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Tickled Pink range at Asda
Closed Thread
Views: 4,966
# 1
WOW Factor 0
Edinburghlass
Old 28-08-2006, 7:42 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Smile Tickled Pink range at Asda

The Tickled Pink range is starting to appear at an Asda near you

So far spotted are slippers, pj sets and a shopper. Full range is expected to be on sale in September but on past experience it tends to sell out quick.

http://asdacares.gpalm.co.uk/tickledpink06/
Martin has asked me to tell you that I'm the Board Guide of the Telephones, Reclaim Bank Charges, Silver Savers and Scotland boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides don't deal with this. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Edinburghlass For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
Pink.
Old 28-08-2006, 7:48 PM

I can't wait to see what they have this year, and all in a very good cause too.

Thanks Ed'lass

Pink
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the In My Home (Includes DIY), I wanna buy-it or do-it, Greenfingered MoneySaving and Old Style MoneySaving boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
josey1964
Old 29-08-2006, 10:13 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Love the wellies, will call today just in case they are available.
Josey
The Following User Says Thank You to josey1964 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Edinburghlass
Old 29-08-2006, 12:57 PM

I have looked for the wellies for the past two years and been unlucky so this year I will be quicker off the mark.

Peacocks also join with a similar campaign, I bought some pj's last year.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/brea...etailpartners/

Martin has asked me to tell you that I'm the Board Guide of the Telephones, Reclaim Bank Charges, Silver Savers and Scotland boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides don't deal with this. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
# 5
libitina
Old 29-08-2006, 3:56 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

It's officially launched on the 3rd of September. You can already buy the badges, lanyards and shopping bags though. From what I remember, they're doing a few more mens items this time too.
The Following User Says Thank You to libitina For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
Fran
Old 29-08-2006, 4:05 PM

Pink? How ghastly!

Torgwen.......... ...........

I'm a volunteer Board Guide on Techie, Benefits & Employment, Utilities, Small biz and Redundancy boards to help them run smoothly & I can move posts & threads but don't read them all. Dealing with illegal or inappropriate posts is not part of my role. Please report them to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are mine not official MoneySavingExpert ones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fran For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
kittykate
Old 29-08-2006, 4:05 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

If you go in the store and pick up an ASDA mag (for free ) it has a couple of pages in it with the TP range on. Some fab stuff are coming out this year, we haven't got them in stock yet (I have the added bonus of working there, and my mum works on george so I get first pick don't tell my boss tho he he). it'll be out soon, I'll post on here and let you know when we get it in the warehouse.

KKx
I love MSE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kittykate For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
Edinburghlass
Old 29-08-2006, 4:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Pink? How ghastly!

**dashes back to Asda with the Tickled Pink slippers that I just bought for Fran **

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edinburghlass For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 9
libitina
Old 29-08-2006, 4:08 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

KK I work on the George dept too. Small world innit?
# 10
Edinburghlass
Old 29-08-2006, 4:12 PM

It would be really useful if you could both let us know when the main bulk of the items come into stock as in previous years people have been desparately looking for the wellies, not just me
# 11
libitina
Old 29-08-2006, 4:51 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Will do if around. I have a date with Robbie Williams this weekend, so may be slightly busy..
# 12
Bargains_Galore
Old 29-08-2006, 4:51 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I'm sitting here with my "Tickled Pink " slippers on as we speak. Got them last night and they only had 7 pairs left. 5 with a pound going to charity. Have also got the Asda Tickled Pink shopper which I will use in Tesco to get my green club card points!!
Time flies you cannot they go too fast!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bargains_Galore For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
kittykate
Old 31-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

my mum said a lot of things are in the warehouse now, phone charms, tshirts and trousers, slippers. They will be out a week on monday though, she said they not supposed to sell them before then!

Yes, Libitina, tis a small world! Hope you aint from my store and gonna grass me up to the GSM! he he

KKx
I love MSE!!!
# 14
rammy007
Old 31-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I quite like the look of the charm style bracelet as well!Thats in the mag.
The Following User Says Thank You to rammy007 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 15
Glad
Old 02-09-2006, 5:07 PM

I bought my shopper this week
our George dept is closing for refurbishment this week but hopefully will still have the Tickled Pink range on sale
I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Compers please read the Comping Guide

New to the Forum? Why not watch the Guide. Click HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Glad For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 16
walks
Old 02-09-2006, 5:36 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Wink wit woo

just come back from stafford asda and brought my partner a tie to start back to work in on monday, Did not notice any more tp items.
pip
Every cloud has a silver lining
The Following User Says Thank You to walks For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 17
kittykate
Old 02-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

been in the warehouse today, they're all up there waiting to go out a week on monday. lovely stuff. more than thats been in the catalogue. nice jogging bottoms and tracky top as well. lovely pj's.

My mum said they putting them down a week on monday, however!!!! a customer asked her for something and she went up and got it and then sold it to them. It might be worth you asking a george colleague for something. They will have them in stock, just not on display yet.

I got a TP watch yesterday. it's great

KKx
I love MSE!!!
# 18
killiegirl
Old 04-09-2006, 10:05 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

My local store had all their Tickled Pink stuff out yesterday, the wellies, trainers, umbrellas and the dark pink slippers were practically sold out already!
Loads of really nice underwear, pyjamas, jewellery, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to killiegirl For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 19
Edinburghlass
Old 04-09-2006, 4:12 PM

argggg, my local store had already sold out of some items today, the t-shirt featured on the front of their magazine for one.

Got the wellies, slightly disappointing on previous years styles, two pairs of socks, one pink and one black and the black t-shirt.

Still had plenty of bras and pants, pj's (nice sets) and a black jogging suit which includes a pink t-shirt.

Also lots of watches, phone charms, charm bracelets.

Sales assistant phoned another branch for me to get a t-shirt but that store isn't putting their stock out until next Monday and wouldn't hold or send out to my nearest store so I have to phone next week.
# 20
carlyh69
Old 04-09-2006, 8:34 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the £5 slippers and the £8 vest pj set-bargain!
The Following User Says Thank You to carlyh69 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
Closed Thread