Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    h.cowell
    Complaints procedures - Aviva/Cunningham Lindsey/Oriel
    • 25th Nov 09, 2:26 PM
    Complaints procedures - Aviva/Cunningham Lindsey/Oriel 25th Nov 09 at 2:26 PM
    I have a quick question. We are in dispute with our insurance company/claims handler/appointed builder, and have seen various comments on the forum about going through formal complaint channels. What might those be? We have already complained till we're blue in the face, but if it hasn't been through the 'official' channels can that come back to bite us if we pursue the issue legally?

I know that Cunningham Lindsey have a complaints e-mail addy, but I would have thought that with the number of complaining e-mails I have sent so far to various people, that it might have counted as a 'complaint'...

Sorry - went on a bit....!

More here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2090797 Insurance broker: Post Office / Insurance Company: Aviva / Claims Handler: Cunningham Lindsey / Contracting Company: Oriel Services
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

1,343Users online

Martin's Twitter