Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 6th Dec 04, 9:21 PM
    • 8,102Posts
    • 42,228Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Martin's Broadcast Appearance List
    • 6th Dec 04, 9:21 PM
    Martin's Broadcast Appearance List 6th Dec 04 at 9:21 PM
    In this thread I'll try and keep you in touch with my upcoming media appearances.

News Programmes Not Included

The nature of news (and some other rushed programmes) means often I don't even know myself when I'm due to be on. It can be a phone call half an hour before the programme, so I don't include those in the list.

To discuss any of the appearances go to the Martin's broadcast appearance discussion thread

Martin

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Natasha; 25-11-2008 at 4:14 PM.
Page 1
    • Former MSE Paloma
    • By Former MSE Paloma 8th Sep 15, 4:38 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 245 Thanks
    Former MSE Paloma
    • 8th Sep 15, 4:38 PM
    • 8th Sep 15, 4:38 PM
    10 Sep
    Good Morning Britain, ITV, from 7.40am
    Deals of the Week.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,942Posts Today

6,775Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @PapaSlavs: @MartinSLewis hi, how much per month should I typically charge my daughter board & lodgings now she's left uni and become an?

• RT @EssexHebridean: 13 years, 2 months and 6 days after taking it out, we've just paid the final lump sum off our mortgage. #MortgageFree @?

• Many first time buyers panicked about Help to Buy mortgage guarantee ending, here's my video on what it really mean? https://t.co/uGD6sG4hvl

• Follow Martin