Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    The shuffs
    Gift/Friendship ideas for friend who is terminally ill
    • 12th Jul 08, 6:12 PM
    Gift/Friendship ideas for friend who is terminally ill 12th Jul 08 at 6:12 PM
    Hi everyone was wondering if anyone has any ideas my mum has a very good friend who is terminally ill and wants to give her a gift and has no idea the other week I gave a friendship box to my friend who was 40 and it had a lovely poem and she would like to do something like that it is very hard to find the right words hope you can help Rachael
    Hi still have debts to clear working towards a DFL my family have grown over the last 2 years I very proud to say I now have 3 beautiful Grandchildren My DF fight continues
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,594Posts Today

7,029Users online

Martin's Twitter