Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • elona
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:17 PM
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:17 PM
    I would just put everything in the slow cooker with boiling liquid in - either on high for 4 hours - medium for 6 hours or low for 8 hours or overnight.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
    • Pink.
    • By Pink. 30th Nov 05, 2:19 PM
    • 17,527 Posts
    • 40,365 Thanks
    Pink.
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:19 PM
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:19 PM
    Hi JAMIEDODGER,

I have only ever made chicken and sweetcorn soup, but there is a recipe on the BBC website for Ham and sweetcorn chowder that may help.

Pink
    • squeaky
    • By squeaky 30th Nov 05, 2:30 PM
    • 13,812 Posts
    • 15,845 Thanks
    squeaky
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:30 PM
    • 30th Nov 05, 2:30 PM
    A great site for soups is soupsong.com and though it doesn't have ham and sweetcorn if you swap the ham into the recipe linked below it should turn out nicely. If you step back to their home page there's all sorts to tempt any soup maker.

Sweetcorn soup
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = 5.20 Apr 0.50
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

226Posts Today

1,574Users online

Martin's Twitter