PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Losing Weight Recipes Collection

Hi everyone. :)

My point about "Weight Loss Recipe Threads" on Old Style has ALWAYS been that they should contain recipes.

Unfortunately, sometimes within a matter of hours the recipe post(s) is drowned in all the other weight watching matters such as how many points is a slice of roast armadillo? Where so I find codes for SW? I feel grotty today so please gimme a hug! Is purple spotted seaweed available in Tesco's?

Every thread. Every time. Without fail.

ALWAYS.

There really is a great support thread on I Wanna - so for support PLEASE go there.

So...

..I'll start a "Recipe Collection" thread but it will be on the understanding that it is a "Recipe Collection Thread" ONLY and nothing else. As in our main Recipe Collection thread any post which is not a recipe will be removed.

Please remember too, to respect copyright and not to quote recipes wholesale from other sources. Please read the sticky on Copyright

So :)

Your Old Style Weight Watching Recipe Collection starts here:-

Cheekymole has very kindly offered to index the recipes in this thread to make them easier for everyone to find.
Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family