E: 30/04 Atlantis the Palm Dubai for 8 people

Comments

• I've just kept answering the questions which repeat themselves and filling the tank over & over !? Do you think it's a glitch they haven't noticed yet ?? I've also shared tweeted etc but seems a bit easy. It also says come back tomorrow for more spins but you don't actually need to it seems. :-/
  • Very strange.
    I did not get my 3 spins today and it has now stopped letting me answer more questions
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • 9 spins today before I got bored of 'how long is atlantis beach'!!

There is a glitch with the site because a few times it just emptied the tank or didn't add the correct amount...but hey ho would love this prized no matter how annoying the game is :)
  • forgetthat
    forgetthat Posts: 193 Forumite
    Bumping up :money:
  • They have now changed the rules. See rule 13 for details.

The winner of the Competition will receive: (The prize may change)
    1. A five (5) consecutive night stay at Atlantis, The Palm Resort in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in four (4) deluxe rooms
    2. Round‐trip economy flights to Dubai International Airport for the winner and seven (7) family members or friends from their nearest major international airport.
    3. Transfers to and from the airport in Dubai and Atlantis
    4. Breakfast daily in Saffron or Kaleidoscope restaurants for up to 8 people
    5. One (1) dinner for up to eight (8) people at Yuan restaurant
    6. One (1) lunch for up to eight (8) people at Ronda Locatelli restaurant
    7. Eight (8) passes to Atlantis’ Dolphin Encounters at Dolphin Bay
    8. Eight (8) passes to Atlantis’ Shark Safari at Aquaventure Waterpark
    9. Eight (8) passes to Atlantis’ Ultimate Snorkel at Ambassador Lagoon
    10. Eight (8) passes to Atlantean Flyers in Aquaventure Waterpark
    11. A night out for 8 people at Nasimi Beach
    12. Unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
    13. If this prize is won by a comper from MSE he/she must invite Eyeball Paul and partner on this trip!
    The Grand Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited. The prize must be redeemed by 20 December 2014.
    The following values apply to the meal prizes, any food or beverage in addition will be settled directly by the winner:
    1. Yuan dinner AED 3,000,
    2. Ronda Locatelli lunch AED 1,500,
    3. Night out at Nasimi AED 800
    thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
  • mell
    mell Posts: 877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Same for me. I'll try again tomorrow.
  • wdywuk wrote: »
    Doing this daily and now I cant seem to answer the question to get more spins...is anyone else having any problems or have I maxed myself out?

I got maxed out last night and then it let me resume again today before getting maxed out again. After tweeting for the extra 3 entries again today, it let me do the quiz again...
    2013 Wins :j:
    Total Recall Bluray, Robot & Frank tickets, Taken 2 Bluray, Borgen DVD, Aliens: Colonial Marines game, £1475 cash, Kellogg's Cereal, NY trip to see Beyonce, a mug, Liberty x Dockers event tickets, Iggy Azalea tickets, bottle of champagne, theatre tickets to The Pride, VEVO Halloween party tickets...
  • How many times are you entering each day before it maxes you out? Not had prob yet, it occasionally hangs but norm rehab and its ok
    Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 Gü vouchers
    Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
  • I seem to get maxed out around 15 spins. Have never had my twitter spins added though. Managing to enter 4 or 5 times a day.
    Good thing is I now know questions off by heart.
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Thanks wdywuk and vanilla twist.

Yesterday I entered about 7 times and none of these were counted! :-(

So was keeping an eye today and after 5 seems that was it and its not counted subsequent ones! Was going to email them o ask so will let you know if I get a response!
    Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 Gü vouchers
    Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure