Redbush tea (Merged)

Comments

• savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    BTW just a note of interest, Redbush tea or Rooibos is quite good at alleviating eczema symptoms.
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • savvy
    Just applied and received this email;

"Please note that subject to demand, samples of Redbush Tea are sent out within three weeks of a request.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SAMPLES ARE SENT TO THE UK AND ROI ONLY.
    The offer is for one per household, duplicate requests will be deleted.
    Alison Brownlie
    Marketing Assistant - The Redbush Tea Company
    Tel: 0845 601 2658
    Fax: 020 7324 2002
    https://www.redbushtea.com"

Perhaps if you have already applied, you may not receive it again and therefore are left waiting for your 'sample'??
    If not perhaps you could email them to find out? :-/
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • Just call me lucky. ;D
  • savvy
    Just call me lucky.  ;D
    Hi Lucky.............................are you showing off?? ;);)
  • muckell
    muckell Posts: 248 Forumite
    Thanks, just completed form
    You Can, If You Think You Can!
  • there was a free Redbush teabag in this month's Zest magazine..after trying it I didn't bother applying for a free sample as I thought it tasted foul!
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    think ill pass i hate tea :(
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • comicmankev
    comicmankev Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Are you the same person who says 'I hate curry'??

Tea is as much a generalization as curry is. There are so many different tastes and variety, I dare anyone to say the don't like ANY tea (when they have tried them all).

I hate 'English tea' and tried literally hundreds of different ones. The only 2 I have found so far are 'Nettle Tea' and 'Lemon & Ginger Tea'. Redbush is not bad, definately worth a try (Mrs comicman loves it!)
  • J_Tous
    J_Tous Posts: 21 Forumite
    I applied but only got one free tea-bag - not really worth it - but I do think redbush tea is really nice, especially as you can add milk to it unlike most herbal tea. In fact, call me weird, but I now prefer it to normal tea!
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    I love tea, I'm gonna have a go. Thanks :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills