2 iPhones on one contract...

legoman
legoman Posts: 332 Forumite
Does anyone know if this is ok or do they have to be on seperate contracts? This will be through Orange.

Thanks a lot!! :j

Comments

• drenner
    drenner Posts: 68 Forumite
    The only way to do this would be to pay for one on contract and then buy one as a pay as you go.

I dont understand why you would want one without a sim as if your not going to be taking phone calls or sending texts you may as well get the new ipod touch.
  • fid1892
    fid1892 Posts: 49 Forumite
    I currently have 2 iphones on one contract - one for me and one for my wife, on Vodafone.

Not sure if it is a regular offer, as I took out this contract about 8 years ago when I worked for VF, and have simply upgraded the phones each year, and it may have been a 'staff thing'
  • legoman
    Sorry I wasn't very clear. My OH is upgrading on Sunday to one and she wants to add me to her contract thus being a second phone on her contract... Two iphones one for her one for me. :)
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,868 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    You can have up to 4 handsets on one contract, no problem. . .
  • legoman
    Jon_01 wrote: »
    You can have up to 4 handsets on one contract, no problem. . .
    Even iPhone 4's? My OH have as impecible credit rating (I wish I could say the same) and never missed a bill in 5 years with Orange! :j
  • The handset is of no consequence. As long as the network provider is happy that you can pay the bill each month (and can pay any upfront cost) they'll provide any handset(s) you wish.
    If I've helped you please show your appreciation by using the "Thanks" button
    > :T
  • legoman
    The handset is of no consequence. As long as the network provider is happy that you can pay the bill each month (and can pay any upfront cost) they'll provide any handset(s) you wish.
    Cool, We can answer yes to all those questions so that's good! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure