Have a free motor cycle ride

Comments

• god help us all......:D
  • betty i was taught its like wringing a towel out

if that makes sence lol

off with the one and on with the other :)
  • god help us all......:D

:rotfl: O ye of little faith, ya never know Mr swollox I could be the next Rossi! :p lol
  • Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:and now peeing my pants laughing...ewww! :o

nice one pip :j good girl! lol I bet you're dreading that strange number coming up on your phone! ( I am)

What you going to ride a bike or a scooter? A scooter's easier, just twist and go but if I did I'd never live it down from the other half and his biker mates!
    oh god, I only ever take notice of the grab rail and my footpegs I'm oblivious to whats up front! :D

:T:T:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:T
  • betty i was taught its like wringing a towel out

if that makes sence lol

off with the one and on with the other :)

I think I know what you mean (yes I'm doing it now! lol) and the clutch is by the left foot isn't it ?? :o

How long have you been riding VW?
  • Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Recommended!

Everyone should learn to bike!
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

• Pip26
    edited 7 November 2009 at 2:40PM
    I think I might be good at this - I've been ringing out invisible towels with no problem :T:T:T

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

When I first glanced down at campervans reply I thought it was something to do with your previous comment betty :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:- maybe I'd had one too many ..............
  • Pip26
    edited 10 November 2009 at 12:55AM
    My confirmation arrived today and all looks very well organised & a great opportunity.

Good - as shows freebie works but boo hoo, I can't do it because I don't have a current driving licence edit - or a provisional - don't know if this is all centres or just this one's policy (but didn't think was legal requirement?) ..... so just to let you all know it may be a requirement.

Any I how will go ahead and confirm for surprise (shock!!) for sister ..... I was getting so good at ringing out towels too!!!!
  • Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Pip26 wrote: »
    My confirmation arrived today and all looks very well organised & a great opportunity.

Good - as shows freebie works but boo hoo, I can't do it because I don't have a current driving licence - don't know if this is all centres or just this one's policy (but didn't think was legal requirement?) ..... so just to let you all know it may be a requirement.

Any I how will go ahead and confirm for surprise (shock!!) for sister ..... I was getting so good at ringing out towels too!!!!
    Surely you just need to apply for your provisional? I can see why this would be a requirement :p
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

• Pip26
    Hi kavanne - thanks for sound advice. You are right ......... but unfortunatley for me I wanted to do it for sisters b'day weekend (this weekend) so no time. Are still going ahead with hers though!

p.s. Have amended above post as don't want to mislead anybody - thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure