Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,934 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    If you are a member of Tesco home panels, check the inbox, new trial for cling film.

Even though the trials are not that frequent, they are a good deal. The last one got me 2 boxes of tissues, this one will net 3 rolls of cling film.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • 584cey
    584cey Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2013 at 12:00PM
    silvercar wrote: »
    BodyShop has a new "game" with money off codes

There are 3 money off codes when you shop online:

Free 200ml body butter when you spend £5
    35% off
    30 off when you spend £60

Ts&Cs:

This offer entitles the Customer to choose one of the following promotional codes: (a) £30 off when you spend £60 or more or (b) 35% off your order or (c) Free 200ml Body Butter when a customer spends £5 or more, after discount has been applied. This promotion is available online at wwwDOTthebodyshopDOTcoDOTuk , between 9am on 15th April and 2pm on the 22nd April and during this period only whilst stocks last. Only one promotional option from the ‘choose your offer’ promotion codes can be used. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,934 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hi to 584cey. We are not allowed to post codes on this thread, which was why I just posted the link to the BodyShop page - don't worry you weren't to know. You need to edit your post and delete the codes.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    stu007 wrote: »
    In what way do management get into trouble over DTD?

Staff not done there job and they not done theres in making sure all sels are chexked and up to date.
  • lutzi1
    lutzi1 Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    584cey, can you take those codes off here please, you're not allowed to put them on here as it causes problems for MSE. You can post them on the codes board if you like. Thanks hun. :)

Edit: see you got there first, silvercar :A.
    Hope is not a strategy.
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    ma-ri-ella wrote: »
    Not sure about sainsbugs . £2 gift card is supposed to be on per different offer/ item overcharge ie if you bought 10 packets of Jaffa cakes and were overcharged u wd only get £2x1 but say there was also a double scan on bread or whatever then u wd get a 2nd one

Thanks for that re Asda Mariella - so if you had 4 DVDs all different than would get 2 x £2 (£2 for the overcharge on 2 different dvd's)? Or would they say BOGOF Disney one offer? Sorry for being a bit :o

Anyone know re sainsbugs policy if BOGOF not applied at point of sale ..?
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    lutzi1 wrote: »
    Cheeky! :D We must have another meet up soon! :) xx

Sorry couldn't resist - yes half way through April already - need to sort something for May........:D
  • cheesyball
    cheesyball Posts: 1,307 Forumite
    Tweets :A
    Thanks for pm, yes I do. Just popping out for a yates burger, will check them later... thank you :D
    :beer:
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 April 2013 at 6:43PM
    A_Spammer wrote: »
    Hi,

I have set up a twitter account to try and help new home owners, new families, struggling families and stundents etc on finding the best deals out in the supermarket at the moment. We need followers to take a picture of any supermarket deals they see etc in the shops and post them on our twitter page with #REMOVED. This way we can open up all of those supermarket offers at the supermarkets that people sat at home might not be aware of.

Thanks for your time

@REMOVED

Morning all,

Sniff, Sniff do I smell :spam: Four posts, all the same ;)
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    stu007 wrote: »
    Were they really £2 originally? I thought those shave foams were more like £1-£1.20.

Naughty Tosco.

According to the SELs!!:eek: prob were for 28 days of their shelf life many years ago!!;) tho I'm happy with shave gel for 50p!:cool:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family