Archna's Free Game of the Week: Notpron

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903
First Post
Forumite
edited 9 February 2016 at 9:35AM in Freebies (no spend required)
This is a killer cryptic game that is guaranteed to get you baffled and bamboozled. It promises to be the hardest riddle available on the internet!

Link to the game: Notpron

Do you want to share you game with other MoneySavers? If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

P.S. Thanks to MSE Lawrence for this top suggestion!

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Ploddy
    Ploddy Posts: 86 Forumite
    seems very good, got up to level 4 before I needed to quit will have a look later to see how far I can go.
  • SuziK_2
    SuziK_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Very clever but I have no idea about morse code so the fourth level lost me completely.
    The blank space in the above sentence is actually white writing so as not to spoil the puzzle for other people. Highlight to read if you want to. ;)
    Quidco: £192.36, Pigsback: £40 vouchers, MT: £32 vouchers, CI: £50 HPF: £137.57 Swagbucks: 99
    Lloyds TSB Loan: Cleared March 2008, 5 months early.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 954 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    There is a solution - just do a search for those two words on the internet!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • dahjoh
    dahjoh Posts: 47 Forumite
    I am being thick. I am on Level 2 and some clues say about a pop up but I don't have one. I'm totally at a loss what to do. How can you get to another screen without clicking on something or typing an address?
  • oh my god i'm stuck on level 3!! lol

i know it's sumthing to do with the url? it says 'go to other site'

what other site?

can any1 help me move on to next level plz?

:confused:
  • dahjoh
    dahjoh Posts: 47 Forumite
    indianchik wrote: »
    oh my god i'm stuck on level 3!! lol

i know it's sumthing to do with the url? it says 'go to other site'

what other site?

can any1 help me move on to next level plz?

:confused:

Lol As I finally figured out my own answer (see above) I will happily give you a clue to level 3 as I am now stuck on level 4 lol. For level 3 look in the url and think about changing something. Clue = opposite
  • Fabrice
    Fabrice Posts: 57 Forumite
    I'm on Level 4 and I used SuziK's clue and found a program for that, but still everything i type in is doesn't work.
    Seems Jane has managed it but i'm giving up because it's too frustrating.
    :-(
    Fabrice
    I'm through to Level 5 thanks to Suzik's own hidden clue. Read the page title shown at the top of your browser for a clue as to where the username and passwords are in the picture ...

Now, has anyone worked out Level 5 yet?

Cheers, Neil
  • Ploddy
    muras wrote: »
    I'm through to Level 5 thanks to Suzik's own hidden clue. Read the page title shown at the top of your browser for a clue as to where the username and passwords are in the picture ...

Now, has anyone worked out Level 5 yet?

Cheers, Neil

yep, and it's not something you are likely to know, definitely a google search on this one.

Hint, look at the book, the sentance and the question.

Level 6 has got me. I know how to work it out, just not where to get the info from??
  • Ploddy
    !!!!!!???

I have just managed to figure out level 6. Now I usually enjoy games like this but this one is a bit random.

I had great difficulty finding the info for level 6 to get the password, so I looked on the site I linked to at the bottom of this post. (Yes I cheated)
    *** LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS

After level 6 it says that every level requires you to look at the source code. but some of the clues, hints and tasks are the most random and cryptic I have seen.

***CONTAINS SPOILERS
    http://www.start.com.my/blog/not_pron_level_1_to_10_walkthroughs_and_spoilers/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure