Tips for wedding message in card?

Options
2»

Comments

• Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 33,813 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I try to make a personal comment on them as a couple or our friendship with them.

Something my now Brother in Law wrote to us had us both in tears. He commented on what lovely people we are and how he was priviledged to be a part of the family.

:)
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
  • Katyag
    Katyag Posts: 1,217 Forumite
    Options
    Reading my wedding guest book for some ideas for you,

May you both get your hearts desire from this day forth.

Wishing you every happiness today, tomorrow and always.

I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.

Wishing you all the best as you share your life together, may God fill you with many blessings.

Take care of each other and God bless.

Aww always makes me weepy to read my guest book! lol Pity we've split up now eh! lol
    Bringing up 2 handsome boys and 1 gorgeous girl the MSE way!
    Joseph born 19th December 2001
    Matthew born 8th August 2007
    Tara born 23rd January 2011
  • Murray
    Murray Posts: 622 Forumite
    Options
    What a fab thread! :T

All of these ideas are great!

Never again am I going to scribble 'best wishes for the future' with one hand whilst frantically trying to put my makeup on with my other hand...with my OH jaggling the car keys impatiently in the background! I really do wish all of these things for my friends & family but I've just never put any thought into it before - I'm going to turn over a new leaf!
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]. :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure