Wedding Quiz for Children

:love: We are getting married in Cyprus with a "party" at home. :beer: As we are trying to make sure we are very family orientated i want to make sure children are as welcome as possible. :A I have colouring in, party poppers & pencils so far but I want to do a quiz. _party_ This will involve the use of a disposable camera (but not solely) and there will probably only involve around 6 kids who won't be "too cool".:dance:

Can you hekp me with questions?

I have so far:

Take a picture of one of your parents kissing Suzie or Peter

Where did Suzie & Peter meet?

Find one person who lives in a different country & take their picture.

What is the name of the band?

Take a picture of the prettiest guest in the room

What tartan is Peters kilt?

Take a picture of the oldest person in your family dancing with the youngest person.

Any suggestions gratefully received.
:hello: Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want:hello:

Comments

• Tomthumb
    Tomthumb Posts: 1,102 Forumite
    Well done for making it a child friendly celebration!!! So many exclude children now it's such a shame - have a lovely time! :)
  • *Louise*
    *Louise* Posts: 9,197 Forumite
    I think the quiz is a great idea!:T

Hope you have a lovely wedding
    Cross Stitch Cafe member No. 3
    2012 170-194 2013 195-207.Hello Kitty ballerina 208.AVA 209.OLIVIA 210.ELLA 211.CARLA 212.LOUISE 213.CHARLEY 214.Mother & Child 215.Stop Faffing Completed 2014 216.Stitchers Sampler. 217.Let Them Be Small 218.Keep Calm 219. Ups and downs 220. Annniversary piece 221. 2x Teachers gifts 222. Peacock 223. Tooth Fairy 224. Beth Birth pic 225. Circe the Sorceress Cards x 24
  • Fleago
    Fleago Posts: 1,185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What a lovely idea :T

Some might not be applicable depending on whether the quiz is in Cyprus or at the party here, but what about;

What are the names of the flowers in Suzie's bouquet? (If you're having one)
    Where did Peter (or Suzie) ask Suzie (or Peter) to marry him/her?
    What is the name of the first song that the band played tonight?
    What is the name of the town in Cyprus where Peter and Suzie got married?

HTH :)

Fleago
  • Scoflo
    Scoflo Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for your support. Perhaps I will add it to the wedding tips and others can use it when it is finished. Its a right homemade job as well so will appeal to others on a budget.
    :hello: Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want:hello:

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,864 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]. :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure