90% off sky cigs uk

Comments

• In case anyone missed the last offer or if anyone would like another one. Just received an e mail saying the same code (QUIT38) is valid for for today at least,
  • ih8stress
    ih8stress Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks op, the code worked brilliantly (and was still working last week).

Does anyone know if you can get refills of the Marlborough flavour?

It mentions Classic Tobacco and Tobacco Gold but I don't know if either of these mean Marlborough and my son has run out of refills?

Thanks
  • tobykim
    tobykim Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 April 2012 at 11:46PM
  • ih8stress
    ih8stress Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Thank you for the information, Chelsey. Will order the Tobacco Gold. I don't do facebook though, will the same offers and promotions be emailed to people as well?
  • pbjackson
    pbjackson Posts: 12 Forumite
    Anyone wanting to give up inhaling 4,000 different sorts of chemicals along with your nicotine intake should try these..
    They are the best thing I've tried and I've not had a normal cig for 4 weeks now...and never will have ever again ...I know eventually I will wean myself off skycigs too...that's my objective because nicotine while not harmfull is addictive and htese are not cheap, and you do not always get the equivalent of a 20 pack with one cartridge...so you are still spening silly money.

I have no connection to skycigs, but I would 100% recommend to anybody wanting to stop smoking...
  • QUIT38 code is still working today, Just ordered mine
    :T
  • Taffyscot
    Taffyscot Posts: 896 Forumite
    roxylove72 wrote: »
    QUIT38 code is still working today, Just ordered mine
    :T
    Hi Where do you put the code in please and how much does it work out to be. I went into the sky site and followed all the instructions until I got to the payment page and it asked for debit credit info but nowhere to put a code in. Can someone please give me a link and let me know how I put the code in? Many thanks all.
    Taffy
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    When you have added your item to 'cart' scroll to the bottom of the page, past the refills, and there is a box to put the code :)
  • nuttywoman
    nuttywoman Posts: 2,203 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just ordered them with the code , thanks op
  • Bromley86
    Bromley86 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Still working! Thanks SM.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing