Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Comments

• mickey.p
    mickey.p Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I might nip into Sainsburys tomorrow - has anyone used any coupons on things there recently?
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    ssm mission control stickers
    hi i seem to be stuck on 13 stickers and no matter how many posts i have made im not earning anymore (made about 7 more posts) . Any advise greatly appreciated, also on the rewards and how to get them. Ive only been able to print one of each coupon so far even after hitting the back button. TIA x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • dasophster
    dasophster Posts: 911 Forumite
    With mission control supersavvyme have advised you are only meant to be able to print one coupon per sticker, anything otherwise that people could print was down to technical error
  • Hello all! I was in Tesco picking up a few bits and pieces and using up some coupons on the Bold 2 in1 and Pantene (SSM deal). I had taken a 50p MOC with me for Kenco but decided not to buy any just yet, but being the muppet i am i forgot to take the Kenco MOC out of the pile and oddly it scanned despite me not buying the product. I only noticed when i checked my receipt last night. I am now concerned this may be traced back to me and it will seem as if i misused the coupon.

What would you do in this situation? I am guessing i should go to customer service and man up. I'll probably get some bizarre looks as usual! :o
  • dasophster
    I have a ton of SSM Mission Control coupons to use, but they do not specify if you can use more than one coupon on each product. The other SafeCoupons I've used in the past, usually state one per product.

Has anyone had any luck using more than one SSM coupon per product in Tesco?

From what I've read some tesco branches will allow using more than one per product but others won't and might be not too polite towards you. Personally I just used one per item anyway, just to be safe xx
  • brazer_2
    brazer_2 Posts: 236 Forumite
    I've managed to use 4 ssm coupons for the product (i.e 4 x oral b toothpaste) at once in Tesco's. But Sainsburys is a nightmare - struggled to have any accepted at the weekend.

All down to your store I think.
  • brazer_2
    brazer_2 Posts: 236 Forumite
    Is anyone else having problems printing coupons on ssm mission control today ?

I can't print anything on there :mad: and I no it's not my printer.
  • JulieElizabeth
    JulieElizabeth Posts: 1,981 Forumite
    brazer wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems printing coupons on ssm mission control today ?

I can't print anything on there :mad: and I no it's not my printer.

Yes, I am clicking on "Claim Here" but nothing's happening!
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • dasophster
    People are having numerous issues with SSM today; many people have received stickers but no rewards. It seems the 50 top picks sticker and the silver rated and gold rated stickers are the worst affected. :(
  • dasophster
    Am sorting out my stockpile cupboard which is an airing cupboard with this weird kind of bar heater in that looks like a flourescent light with a solid outside, I never used it for that as the bar heater dries everything to an absolute crisp and probably costs a lot to run as well so I use it for cleaning stuff, toiletries and as a shoe cupboard. Its quite astounding how much stuff is in there! I have counted at least 15 bottles of comfort pure, possibly there are more but thats just a quick count, and a similar number of lenor, 3 big boxes of washing powder, 8 bottles of various sizes of persil non bio including at least 4 of the 85 wash ones, 4 bottles of persil bio, 6 ariel stain remover 1kg, about 15 smallish bottles of miscellanious own brand and bold or ariel gel/concentrated liquid, fifteen approx washing up liquids, 4 lots of H&S shampoo and conditioner, 2 lots of herbal essences shampoo and conditioner and 1 2-in-1 version, several mini bottles of pantene, about 15 toothpastes, various flash liquids and sprays, various cif sprays and 25 toilet rolls (cushelle and velvet-did have 40+ but kids go through it like no tomorrow), all bought since I really started using coupons properly in January yet our monthly grocery bill has still gone down by over 60%. I will eventually use all this stuff as we're a family of 6 but it may take about 5 years :D If I don't I am sure the in laws will appreciate taking some of it off my hands :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure