The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

It's December! What was in your advent today? (1 Dec to 24 Dec)

Comments

• MERFE
    MERFE Posts: 2,133
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hannah2 wrote: »
    Believe it or not but the blue box is I think the dishwasher! Once the sticker is added of course!

Haven't opened todays yet so dont know what is in store today!

Where's the sticker?

Today she got another hamster and stood it on top the box and said it was a stage so she's happy lol (she's lost the first hamster already).
    DS got a motorbike for his man, he is well pleased.
    T'other DS got a choc not sure of the pic cos he ate it so fast, I'm actually really pleased with him as he could get to the calendar but doesn't and waits till someone brings it to him each morning, good boy x
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    DD had a mini chocolate Santa (smaller than my little finger) with a voucher for a Christmas DVD today. It was planned to be making paper chains but I didn't want to so I swapped them around to get myself a lazy day today :D
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Cyans
    Cyans Posts: 18 Forumite
    Due to health stuff, I just get pictorial calendars. Today's was an adorbs, if I may use such a word, cartoon donkey.
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 9,904 Forumite
    I didn't get a calendar hoping to see one on sale
    Needing to lose weight start date 26 December 2011 current loss 60 pound Down. Lots more to go to get into my size 6 jeans
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    What kind of advent calendar have you got?

This one

percy+pig+advent+calendar.jpg

:rotfl:

Today was a star.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • I am so jealous of your percy pig calendar. :D Im not sure what DS' chocolate was but his Dr Who picture was of the Santa robots. The picture in mine was another bear with mistletoe.
    'They only had one cow!'
  • SandC
    SandC Posts: 3,929
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Today mine is what looks like a snow reindeer. :D
  • CupOfChai
    CupOfChai Posts: 1,411 Forumite
    We open ours in the evening when we get in, so this is a day late. Me = think it was meant to be a church, OH = a holly.

I am certain that my advent calendar is from a reject batch, because it's Tatty Teddy which is a Clintons brand isn't it, but I got it in the pound shop, and the doors open backwards :D
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    This one

percy+pig+advent+calendar.jpg

:rotfl:

Today was a star.
    Me too, it's lovely :D
  • Ami82
    Ami82 Posts: 1,081 Forumite
    DD has the Zhu Zhu advent and today's one was... i really don't know!! Its 3 tiny bits of white plastic! She also doesn't have a clue! She also thought the blue box opened on the 3rd was the back bit for the toilet?? Good thing i got her the Lego Friend advent saved for next year, all this guessing is driving us crazy! Lol Well, DS has the Lego City and today's one was a fireman axe storage wall thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure