We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 30/06 (2013) Win a Harley Davidson (F/B)

joe14729
joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
edited 22 July 2012 at 11:51AM in Game Over Archives
http://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeePowertools#!/MilwaukeePowertools/app_244351652242202

"Like" the page and fill in the form. Mind the tickboxes!

Terms and Conditions
The promotion is open to all residents of the participating countries who are over 16 years of age.
The promotion will commence on 1st July 2012 and will close at midnight on 30th June 2013.
Participants will be informed via email of their winning status.
The promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to vary contents of the promotion in any way of their choosing, and not to proceed with the promotion, in whole or part. Promoter: Techtronic Industries, Medina House, Fieldhouse Lane, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1TB.

Good luck :D

Thankyou for entering.
All winners will be notified by email.
I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic

Comments

• emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    this must be on here somewhere as its telling me I have already entered.
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • joe14729
    joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    emweaver wrote: »
    this must be on here somewhere as its telling me I have already entered.

I searched by url as well as Milwaukee and nothing came up. If you find it, let me know and I,ll edit the title as "dupe"
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
  • chelsea1969
    chelsea1969 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
    This was on here at some point because about a week or 2 ago I saw it as an ad on the side of Facebook and when I searched it came up so I didn't post it ,but I have searched every possible thing now and it's not showing so must have been removed for some reason,maybe it wasn't posted correctly or whatever i don't know,but no harm can be done as it tells you that you have already entered so you can't dupe.
    :p
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    It was posted then removed as someone said there was a purchase:/
    Darren
  • Is this still open?
  • Good luck everyone - excellent prize!!!!
  • Strange, I've entered this now but the first e-mail address I entered said it was already registered for the competition (I made the e-mail address 5 minutes ago and definitely didn't try register for the competition)

Thanks for sharing, however x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport