The Sun £9.50 holidays 2011 priority booking code

Comments

• skibat wrote: »
    Sister in law and I have both had same problem, checking all week now got the money and it won't let us....does anyone have any ideas???

I emailed the sun,waiting a reply,surely they cant just change the T&C because some people have taken the mick?

Maybe email the sun as well? ask why you cant book?

http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus
    Mummy to 4 gorgeous children
    :heart2:Ellie-may 10lb 1oz 24/04/2004:heart2:
    :heart2:Amy 9lb 11.5oz 01/11/2007:heart2:
    :heart2:Riley 9lb 5oz 19/03/2009:heart2:
    :heart2:Zachary 9lb 6.5oz 30/11/2010:heart2:
    :shocked:YES the 0.5oz is important:shocked:
  • skibat
    skibat Posts: 82 Forumite
    I emailed the sun,waiting a reply,surely they cant just change the T&C because some people have taken the mick?

Maybe email the sun as well? ask why you cant book?

http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus

Did it straight after posting earlier.....they are going to have a very full inbox on monday, hehe, teach them to mess with all us MSE'ers
    fingers crossed we can all still book :o:o
    will keep hope they realise the difference between honest families trying to book what we are allowed and those who have taken the .... (mickey)
  • sunnysea83
    sunnysea83 Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    I managed to book one last week £15, now i have the money to book my second and its told me I have already booked and cant book more. So i have emailed them asking why I cant book a second when I know of others who have booked more than 2 or 3! Hopefully they will sort it!
  • Shelldean
    Shelldean Posts: 2,390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    BUT I checked earlier having only booked one holiday so far and it was allowing me to book a second..... so it's NOT everyone who can't book
  • skibat
    skibat Posts: 82 Forumite
    Shelldean wrote: »
    BUT I checked earlier having only booked one holiday so far and it was allowing me to book a second..... so it's NOT everyone who can't book

When did you book the first one? I wonder if there is a time limit on booking the second, both sil and I had a week gap between trying to book the second holiday??
    hope the sun come good and honour us honest ones who only want to book what we were allowed
  • mollygrub
    mollygrub Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Anyone want a full set of sun holiday tokens ... I have a whole set of tokens and form if anyone needs them... I have booked one holiday already online and now have a second set of tokens that we are not using if anyone needs any as we have decided to be sensible,we only really need and can afford one holiday this year so if anyone needs them please pm me... first come, first served...
  • woohoo_postingid
    woohoo_postingid Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 24 January 2011 at 1:02PM
    Ignore that sorry
  • Does any one have a spare that could use?

Thanks v much

Andy
  • Hi Just wondering how long it generally takes to hear back when you've applied by post? This will be our first holiday for 4 years due to ill health i'm soooo excited!!

Thanks
    x
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    For the many many people who say they've moved house so won't / didn't get their priority booking info - I did the same, just called them, they gave me the info over the phone no trouble at all - very few security questions asked (just as well i couldn't remember!).

It's def worth a try hopefully leaving more of the 'giveaway' codes for folks who're newbies

xx

thanks for the info. i emailed them yesterday as ive had a code the last 2 times and we moved in Dec. They emailed me a new code this morning and we got the park and date we want :j
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport