Talkmobile - cannot "View My Bill" - for cashback - blank page

Midnight_Tboy
Midnight_Tboy Posts: 443 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi all.

I have my first run of cashback due to be claimed this month with mobiles.co.uk for my talkmobile phones

I've been attempting to access the talkmobile account page to save as a PDF and pressing "View My Bill" it is popping up the box, but then I'm just getting nothing but a blank page on the blue background.

Are other people having this issue at the moment? I've tried it in IE10 and Chrome with the same issue, and on my laptop too to be sure it wasn't the pc itself

Comments

• Saint_Andrew
    Saint_Andrew Posts: 25 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2013 at 10:14PM
    Have you tried Firefox? There's a built in PDF feature which works online - through your browser so you do not have to download the .pdf file.

Note*: Make sure to have flash and scripts enabled for this to work, or you will be asked to download the missing plugins.

View the image through the spoiler
    1E4WIsN.gif
    Failing that?

There's a number of open-source programs which can help. I use Foxit sometimes on my VPS: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/

Save the .pdf file to your wished location (default Downloads folder) and right-click properties > change which program decodes the file. You can also use WordPad to decode the code into a normal .txt file.
    Save £2013 in 2013
    April Income: +£270 (-£190) | April Savings: +£80
    May Income: £0 (-£300) | May Savings: *£0
    Total Savings: £15/£2013

• Midnight_Tboy
    Hi.

Yeah I know how to save/print to pdf etc through various browsers (though I've moved away from Firefox in recent months)

The trouble is the website itself........attempting to View the bill, where you normally save, is just showing a blank page.....no bill info to print.....which was showing up fine in recent weeks when logging into the account section
  • lurkylurky
    lurkylurky Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I replied to a thread a few hour's ago where somebody else was having the same problem. I logged into OH's account with no problem. I used Safari.
  • ianlawn
    ianlawn Posts: 156 Forumite
    Im having same trouble. Seems like a glitch which will be sorted soon
  • Midnight_Tboy
    Thanks.

Good to hear its not just me.

Haven't tried it yet today as just got in from work....but hopefully all is working now
  • Midnight_Tboy
    nope.....its still broken :(
  • wakeupalarm
    wakeupalarm Posts: 1,102 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I'm having the same problem in IE. Tried firefox but keep coming up with message

"This Connection is Untrusted"
    https://www.myaccount.talkmobile.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is only valid for https://www.mycarphonewarehouse.com
    (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
  • spondon30
    spondon30 Posts: 120 Forumite
    Tried on Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer but all showing blue pop up screen when trying to print bill. Must be a glitch on their part.
  • ianlawn
    ianlawn Posts: 156 Forumite
    Is working fine now. Although it doesnt show address on bill which is needed for cashbck
  • Midnight_Tboy
    you're right - shows up now - but likewise, with no address listed, just my name!!!

for flip's sake!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport