Cheap Nespresso Compatible Pods

Comments

• Bella_b
    Bella_b Posts: 859 Forumite
    The only good thing about that company is that they have George Clooney on the ads! lol! :D
  • cocotwice wrote: »
    It was the Watford store that had the pods last week and it was the Lattissima Nespresso model they had on offer with plenty of stock.

Wouldn't happen to know which model of lattissima? and how much they were selling it for?

Could save me a trip

Cheers
  • leeann79
    leeann79 Posts: 217 Forumite
    would love a nespresso, (currently have a tamissio and don't like the coffee) where is the cheapest place to purchase the actual nespresso (do not have access to a costco :( )
  • tailo
    tailo Posts: 45 Forumite
    Try Currys or Comet.
  • Alisha2008
    Alisha2008 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    In Spain you can buy compatible capsules in any supermarket (from a well-known coffee brand, can't remember the name at this moment), but I calculated the price per capsule and it was the same as the originals, so I didn't bother...

There are plenty of videos on youtube of how to make your own capsules thought....
  • Just back from Costco Glasgow

The machine is the lattissma en660 (looks like an old model as it is not on the Delonghi website), inc VAT £203, no sign of either nespresso nor generic pods ;o(

Saw a pretty negative review of the 670 model on youtube (can't do links) that has put me off this model but still like the look of the Citiz with the milk frother, but might wait and see what happens with the Generic pods first.
  • markcd
    markcd Posts: 15 Forumite
    leeann79 wrote: »
    would love a nespresso, (currently have a tamissio and don't like the coffee) where is the cheapest place to purchase the actual nespresso (do not have access to a costco :( )

John Lewis are selling the Nespresso XN2003 Essenza Coffee Machine by Krups, Black for £64.99, and it comes with £40 of free coffee. This is the cheapest I've found. sorry can't do links.
  • Just seen Nespresso capsules on Amazon they are imported from Israel by the looks of it. I heard that the pods werent allowed to be sold elsewhere as they have to be stored and refrigerated carefully which was why you could only order from them directly or in their retail shops. I've got a Citiz and love it - best thing I bought. Lots of offers on John Lewis for free Nespresso club credit.
  • markcd wrote: »
    John Lewis are selling the Nespresso XN2003 Essenza Coffee Machine by Krups, Black for £64.99, and it comes with £40 of free coffee. This is the cheapest I've found. sorry can't do links.

http://www.homeandcook.co.uk/krups-nespresso-essenza-manual

61.37 after using 5% off code with further 6% quidco. Has free credit promotion as well.

Amazon and John Lewis were 64.99 but have both gone up in price to 79.99 and 69.99 respectively.
  • raspo
    raspo Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Would someone who has gotten the capsules at Costco please post the brand and perhaps a photo? I looked up and down Watford Costco for them today and couldn't find them. I also asked and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Any help will be very appreciated! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport