April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Really struggling today. None of the home page videos are crediting and no surveys. I think I will have to look at neobux and inbox pounds as swagbucks is just not worth the time and effort any more.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Tried to do DS on clothes shopping, went through entire survey then got kicked out at the very end for not having children :mad:
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    katykicker wrote: »
    Are Swagbucks doing those new targets yet or is it still the same for everyone?

They seem to be experimenting on new people who have signed up in the last week who weren't a referral.
  • Littleoldme
    Littleoldme Posts: 565 Forumite
    Not sure if other people have these offers but I have/had offers for both Littlewoods and Very home shopping sites on Trialpay where you get 170SB for placing an order. Both of them offer free delivery and returns using a Collect Plus store.

I have done then both before a few weeks ago and they have just appeared back on my wall so even if you have done them before worth trying again.

The last time when I did them I had to return both orders as they (genuinely) did not fit me and I did not get the SB taken back but obviously there is a risk that could happen.
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    On the positive side:

xgIOtK2.png?1
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • Littleoldme
    Littleoldme Posts: 565 Forumite
    RSVP for Hotel Club on TrialPay 12 SB - this credited straight away, one page where you put in email address and name then just leave the next page blank where it asks for friends email addresses and submit. No need to validate anything. :D
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Not sure if other people have these offers but I have/had offers for both Littlewoods and Very home shopping sites on Trialpay where you get 170SB for placing an order. Both of them offer free delivery and returns using a Collect Plus store.

I have done then both before a few weeks ago and they have just appeared back on my wall so even if you have done them before worth trying again.

The last time when I did them I had to return both orders as they (genuinely) did not fit me and I did not get the SB taken back but obviously there is a risk that could happen.

I find you get a better cashback rate on Topcashback for both.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • veggieblob
    veggieblob Posts: 637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm a newbie at Swagbucks but I did click on a referral from MSE. My last targets were 148, 147 and then 194 today. I've been lucky with surveys so have met the goals, but getting fed up with the amount of time it's taking me. Not impressed with their CS - no info or feedback from them at all re all the questions and comments on the FB page
  • Wildknight
    Wildknight Posts: 18 Forumite
    Another day, another stupidly high target, 240!

So this week so far my SB goal has been 272, 204 & 240.

Think this april fools joke is wearing thin now! :mad:
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Can I just ask - and sorry if it's been covered already, but with the unlucky ones that are being given the 'new' daily goals, is your bonus for meeting the goal still 10% of the goal itself? IE if your goal is 240 SB - is your daily bonus for meeting it 24SB?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure