Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Comments

• Well done TS OH:T

BP you have been busy.and so quick too.Might have to employ you to come help with our big tree next year:D
  • meant to ask
    do any of you use l'oreals casting creme gloss range or l'oreal hair colourants?;);)
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Haven't entered my RSH codes yet need to try and remember to do those tonight or will get lost in the depths of emails:eek:

How are you managing to get more than one RSH codes?
    I tried to get one of the second batch and it said I'd already had one.
  • Best_price wrote: »
    Decorated%20house%20at%20Christmas.ashx

TS, I have decorated the outside of your house while you have been drivelling. I will do the inside of your house when you are at sada;)

BP - you have excelled yourself:T:T:T I am truly delighted and can't thank you enough. You are obviously a lady of many talents:T:T:T and I am happy cos the house now looks beautiful. The neighbours will be well jell:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Best_price wrote: »
    It is usually carp. About 3p and 31p:(

Just managed to hit on a jackpot that day;)

Well done!
    See and treat yourself

xx
  • jax.26

Thanks BP
    Now that the winter is surely here I am shedding skin on my face like a lizard... was wondering what to try next.

xx
  • jax.26
    And another piece of drivel to (hopefully) make you smile:T

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, “I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer” the father says. “We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.”

Franticly, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like hell they're getting divorced!” she shouts, “I'll take care of this!”

She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father “You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.'Sorted! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way.'

Sure did make me smile:rotfl:
  • jax.26
    I am not keen on doing anything for you because you are so FUSSY. You would complain even if I cleaned your bathroom with CIF mousse:eek::eek::eek:

You are getting like a broken record with your butter issues:p

Oh dear, I am laughing ma head off at this...lol:rotfl::rotfl:Although I know how DRW feels as I hate hate hate margarine
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Auntycaz wrote: »
    How are you managing to get more than one RSH codes?
    I tried to get one of the second batch and it said I'd already had one.

It was 1 voucher per fb account so some people used family members accounts toget other vouchers

CM
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Night all

Busy week next week we have carol singing at school and the nativity and outdoor learning week and the Xmas fair on Friday so plenty to wear the kids (and parents) out lol

See you all tomoz

CM
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family