Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

MSE_Deborah
MSE_Deborah Posts: 134
Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Savvy Shopper!
MSE Staff
edited 14 June 2010 at 11:51AM in Discount codes & vouchers
For a full list of current vouchers and deals for all things Beauty, please see the

Regularly Updated:
Cheap Beauty Deals and Vouchers page

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tell us with as much detail as possible, including whether it was emailed to you or it's a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, add it onto the page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Grab the latest MSE Deals
Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
Get Martin's Money Tips
Join the MSE Forum

Comments

• Father's Day promotion on www.fragrancemad.com

Use code: FATHERSDAY21 to get 6% off your order, applies to all products but excludes multi-buy offers etc.

Valid until 21st June 2009.
  • grandma3
    grandma3 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Hi I saw the Grazia/ Boots offer for the Sanctuary Spar salt scrub in your last emal. I rushed out bought the mag, then went to my local Newport Pagnell Boots, only to find they did not have the offer on, I went to the Boots in both Kingston and Milton Keynes central and they were all out of the offer, this was only on 4th. So I wasted £1.95 and did not get the offer as they say it is only until stocks last. So no more mag offers for me.
  • greengirl21
    greengirl21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 June 2009 at 10:27AM
    Hi
    New to this, so not sure this is the right place to put this, but here goes anyway. The Beauty Bazaar is having a 20% summer clearence sale on all their organic cosmetics, skin care, hair dyes, perfumes etc. I checked with them as they sent out a discount code by email to us and it's fine to refer others.

The site is beautybazaar.co.uk and the code needs to be put in at the checkout. I always copy and paste these as I can never figure out the diffeence between 0 and o, this one is easier though. Anyway, the code is SSELU7PBMK , you need to spend £20 to qualify and make sure you get everything you want as the code wont work twice. They offer free postage over £50.
    The offer expires at the end of the month - that's June :-)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    www.wantthelook have salon brand hair products (aveda, kerastase, tigi...etc) and at the moment its free delivery, no minimum spend! -not sure how long it lasts for but do know they tend to be at least in the top three cheapest or as cheap as other online haircare stores (and thats 2 days of me searching!)
  • beccam
    beccam Posts: 962 Forumite
    have been buying from activebeauty.co.uk for awhile now, free delivery and very quick too.
  • KOOOKie
    KOOOKie Posts: 24 Forumite
    Hi Everyone,

I noticed my fav brand got a mention in the discounts section of Martin's shopping tab :0) It says all the products are £1.50 which is true. What they dont mention is some of the coupon codes which they email all it's members and facebook fans.

I would always check facebook before buying as they have lots of coupons for fans:T

Best code they have at the moment is £5 OFF all orders of £15 or more :j

Use the Code 5OFFALL at the checkout to claim your discount.

Zoom Zoom XXX
  • true
    true Posts: 5 Forumite
    Red Magazine which has the free Cowshed makeup bag is £2.50 exclusive to tesco a saving of £1 off the cover price. Bought one today. Good quality bag.
  • bought the grazia mag got the sanctuary body scrub absolutely fab went for the £20facial today ok but would not have been happy if i had to have paid £59 SAYING THAT THE THERAIPST SAID THIS WAS ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY RECEIVE
  • The current issue of Red magazine (with free make up bag) is only £2.50 from Tesco stores - rather than the cover price of £3.50. :-)
  • why cant i click & Print voucher?? is any one else having trouble doing this?:mad::mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure