Tesco wrong prices thread part 4 - please post your finds here

Comments

• hmm 6 ducks today and a few corn fed chicken for a mates BBQ a lovely day was had by all thanks Tesco ... wonder what the wine is saying ;)

saved £54 ' every little bit helps'
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    I have concerns about the relabelling of some produce, I have noticed that when relabelling the recalculation process does not seem to be carried out and that the original price is still stated, this in itself is an offence, also date coding is obscured on many occasions. So effectively countering one offence with two newly committed offences!

Every little helps! But Tesco it seems could do with a little more help in they're staff training programmes.
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • ben500
    :j And another thing, why aren't these people gratefull for gods sake wer'e saving them a fortune in potential fines and for very little reward! :j :j :T :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Kenny4315
    Kenny4315 Posts: 1,133 Forumite
    critical1 wrote:
    hmm 6 ducks today and a few corn fed chicken for a mates BBQ a lovely day was had by all thanks Tesco ... wonder what the wine is saying ;)

saved £54 ' every little bit helps'

What type of ducks did you get ?? What's was the price per kg on the label and on the product !! Donald ain't escaping this week !!
  • ben500
    Kenny4315 wrote:
    What type of ducks did you get ?? What's was the price per kg on the label and on the product !! Donald ain't escaping this week !!

Duck is fresh duck usually faced alongside organic or cornfed chicken shelf flashed @ £2.03pk price per kilo on pack £2.71 nice too!

Keep the fat for roasting potatoes in yummy yummy yummmy :rotfl:

• Kenny4315
    Kenny4315 Posts: 1,133 Forumite
    ben500 wrote:
    Duck is fresh duck usually faced alongside organic or cornfed chicken shelf flashed @ £2.03pk price per kilo on pack £2.71 nice too!

Keep the fat for roasting potatoes in yummy yummy yummmy :rotfl:

Cheers ben500, I'm looking at the right product then but unfortunately they don't seem to put out a sticker for £2.03, the one dispalyed is £2.71 drat and double drat. What is the real price £2.03 or £2.71 per kg does anyone actually know ? This calls for a visit to the tesco store locator !! :D
  • FREE gammon joints in south shields today shelf £4.13 packet price£4.29 thats 2 sundays in a row gammon on the menu i,ll hav to find something else next week for the "wife" to cook for me gettin in from the pub
  • PeeWee
    PeeWee Posts: 63 Forumite
    had one of my free bacon joints tonight for Dinner, was lovley!! Saved half of it for sandwiches tomorrow.

We and the Mrs went outside for a it sorting out the garage, came back in and the joint had GONE!!

Dog looking sheepish and licking her lips!!!

Well, good job it was free!!!
  • Kenny4315 wrote:
    Cheers ben500, I'm looking at the right product then but unfortunately they don't seem to put out a sticker for £2.03, the one dispalyed is £2.71 drat and double drat. What is the real price £2.03 or £2.71 per kg does anyone actually know ? This calls for a visit to the tesco store locator !! :D

£2.03 s the real price but I also had my daughter doing trips to the price checker as it keeps her active... lol
  • Just back from Quesnferry Tesco in Edinburgh and also Costorphine Road in Edinburgh. Neither had anything with invalid pricing from this thread anythoo.

Also, KT Tunstall CDs were marked at 9.77 at all three stores I was at today.

The gammon shelf price has been removed from Bathgate where I was earlier. today.
    ... and that's all I have to say about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure