Tesco Hudl

Comments

• Daz2009
    Daz2009 Posts: 1,069
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    froggy27 wrote: »
    Just so i understand correctly...
    So i have about £60 to get from TCB...if i ask them to be transfered as Tesco Clubcard points, could I then use those as Clubpoint boost towards a Hudl tablet?
    Thanks a lot.

you're only allowed to transfer £50 of cashback into Tesco points in any 1 year but you get a bonus of 5% on top so if you have £50 in your account you will get £50.25 worth of points which equates to spending £5,025 instore at Tesco to get the same amount of points (assuming no double points etc).
    It's a great deal and yes you can then use them in any way you want.
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Daz2009 wrote: »
    you're only allowed to transfer £50 of cashback into Tesco points in any 1 year but you get a bonus of 5% on top so if you have £50 in your account you will get £50.25 worth of points which equates to spending £5,025 instore at Tesco to get the same amount of points (assuming no double points etc).

Carol Vordemann :shocked: couldn't make it clearer, cheers.:cool:
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • froggy27_2
    froggy27_2 Posts: 953 Forumite

Very clear indeed but when i go the payment section on TCB, there isnt a Tesco option...i know it might be obvious but i cant work it out..any suggestions/help? Thx
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • sillygoose
    Very clear indeed but when i go the payment section on TCB, there isnt a Tesco option...i know it might be obvious but i cant work it out..any suggestions/help? Thx

I think it will become available once you have registered your clubcard number in my account - My profile - payment details.
  • Daz2009
    Forumite

If I remember correctly you have to pair your clubcard with your tcb account yourself,it's somewhere on the site,try the help section,and then it appears as an option in the payment section
  • froggy27_2
    froggy27_2 Posts: 953 Forumite
    Thank you Daz2009 and SillyGoose. Help appreciated. All done now. waiting for it to go through hopefully it won't be too long...
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • sillygoose
    Another way to build Tesco points is to buy fuel at Esso, participating garages now give clubcard points on purchases.

http://essopoints.co.uk/
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    sillygoose wrote: »
    Carol Vordemann :shocked: couldn't make it clearer, cheers.:cool:

She could - 5% of £50 is £2.50 not 25p.
  • Daz2009
    Forumite
    agrinnall wrote: »
    She could - 5% of £50 is £2.50 not 25p.

You know,I looked at the numbers twice and thought that can't be right lol....and me with a Maths O'level too :)
  • 7ewis
    7ewis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Has anyone here bought ink cartridges from eBay to send in?

It almost seems like you're just buying points, £1 per cartridge... then double it for boost! So if I bought 60 empty ink cartridges on eBay for say £60.. Then I will get the Hudl very cheap, and quickly without having to accumulate the points :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure