Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Comments

• tom90
    tom90 Posts: 6 Forumite
    2 for £5 on tresemme Shampoo's and intensives.

Shampoo's range from £3.59- £4.99 in total and intensives go up to £6.99 for the 'liquid gold' products so you can really save here. Plus pur your advantage card in the ad card machines and i had a voucher for 10% off when you buy 2 or more shampoo's so got extra 10% off on top of the already less than half price offer.

Ends 19th February.
  • Just bought myself a 50ml bottle of perfume smells exactly like paco rabanne 1 million for just £24.99 from FM fragrances and cosmetics. i ordered mine through their Facebook page FM Fragrances / Cosmetics.

:j:j:j
  • I bought the April issue of Stamp & Coin Mart in WHSmiths on (Saturday 7th March) and they are giving away Eleven FREE Doctor Who stamp postcards with May's Stamp & Coin Mart.

This is a great offer for Doctor Who fans and collectors of stamps and postcards. I have bought my May issue on the Stamp & Coin Mart website to make sure I get a copy.
  • Saw in the newsletter the 3.99 fruit trees, I bought some last thursday at aldi for 2.99! I purchased plum, peach and cherry, and they had apple too. :)
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • M&S have some great food deals on at the moment
  • I saw this deal for a powerline kit for £19.99 on HUKD thought it may be of interest to the MSE community or anyone having a problem with iplayer and stuff on their Smart TV. People on HUKD recommended it for faster connection so I picked it up on saturday and it worked a treat to connect my Smart TV to the internet, no more buffering on iplayer/youtube:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/networks-pl200-powerline-kit-19-99-pc-world-1494769
  • BEWARE ASDA 3 bottles for £10 wine deal. Dreamtime Ridge Australian wine used to be labelled as 14% vol. In the last two weeks this wine has suddenly started to taste as though it is very considerably watered down. The label now reads 12% vol indicating that there has indeed been a substantial alteration made to the contents and yet it is retailing at the same price. Has anyone spotted any other similar reductions in quality of ASDA wines?
  • As the parents out there probably know, these are pretty much the de facto standard for quality, ease of use AND price rolled into one. So, as I was looking for another two, I was really chuffed to find Mothercare selling these for £24.99 (and free pick up from store service).

I'm a Noob and can't post a link :( but if you got to Mothercare dot com and search for 'Graco Junior Maxi', then you;ll find the deal on SCARLET coloured versions...NOT the other colours which are regularly priced £49.99 plus...

Grab a bargain whilst they're still available (I got two and free delivery as it was over £29.99). :D

:beer:
  • bloss0m wrote: »

Explain yourself sir. I said I was new on here. Did I post in the wrong thread? How am I supposed to progress from being a "muppet" with 2 posts without posting?

I thought this thread, and indeed site, was dedicated to saving money for people. That's exactly what my post related to...cheap car booster seats from Mothercare. Why is that "Spam"?
  • Tassimo coffee machine rrp £99, john lewis have them at £39 at the mo! If theres no stock on the website call a store and they will find one and send it to you :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure