L'Oreal

A friend in Spain has asked me to take her some L'Oreal cosmetics over when I next go. I'm a bit hesitant about choosing them myself and wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a cheap reliable website where she can make her own decisions and then have them delivered to me. TIA :T

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Boots? Superdrug? although its cheaper to visit the stores themselves and that way you can ask an assistant for advice.
  • siamese0109
    siamese0109 Posts: 355 Forumite
    Thanks jennie but that's the problem they're not for me and I'm not confident buying makeup for anyone else! I also want to get her some bargains if I can but if she chooses her own and they're wrong......well it can't be my fault can it! :p
  • *Vikki*
    *Vikki* Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    T J Hughes sells it cheap
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks jennie but that's the problem they're not for me and I'm not confident buying makeup for anyone else! I also want to get her some bargains if I can but if she chooses her own and they're wrong......well it can't be my fault can it! :p

No but like you say, you can show her the website then pick them up yourself if she hands you a list- she can even print out images or instructions or at worst, say to you "I have this........ problem" and you can then go to Boots and they can suggest things that may help. You mentioned she would be chosing which is why I gave the links to both online stores.
  • Ah got you! Can you tell I don't have a logically thinking bone in my body! Thanks again :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure