Alizonne Diet Plan

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone else is on this diet. I started 13 days ago and was weighed in yesterday and had lost 10lbs at day 12 which is amazing. Its been tough going but i am starting to get to grips with it more now.

Would be great if anyone else is doing it, we could swap receipes and maybe give support when its one of those days were you want to eat all the things your not allowed. :rolleyes:

Lisa
:naughty:

Comments

• keava
    keava Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi
    I haven't heard of it - whats involved?
    well done so far
    K
  • Its a controlled diet that you do through a clinic.
    You have 5 meals a day made up by food packets you get from them. Alot are vile but i have found a couple i like so am sticking with them. You also have salad at lunch and veg at night. You cant have any alcohol, fizzy drinks, infact you cant have most things. It feels like zero tolerance but it at least means i do not have to worry about what i can and cant have. :rotfl:

Its tough and it costs but fingers crossed it works. It really is not something for anyone with no will power though. My partner actually thought i would have given in by now but that actually spurs me on more. I cant have him being right even if he has spent the weekend ramming pizza and nandos in his mouth.:eek:
  • Hi, I am thinking of starting this diet. Just waiting for an appointment! How is it going for you? What type of food is available? Is it awful? Have you heard of the Lighter Liife diet?

Sorry about so many questions just it is a lot of money as you know!

ps Think you are doing great! You husband is cruel to eat yummy food in front of you but, I suppose you have to get used to it! Sure it will be worth it in the end!:j
  • Hi Glitter,

I would be lying if i said it was easy. Its far from it, but the money and the results kinda keep you going. I have heard of the lighter life diet but i wanted the medical supervision and help that you get weekly as its a big factor in me sticking with it.

Are you going to the London or Leeds clinic? I am at Leeds and they are all lovely. When i went for my first appointment to talk about it, the girl who is actually the last person on the case studies page two was there and seeing her in the flesh made up my mind to do it.

I have to be honest though i have had an awful day today, felt totally sulky and partner has had enough moaning from me to deserve that yummy food. It is not that i am hungry, i am not, i actually struggle to get all the food packets in.

The basic idea is you eat 5 packets a day, these come in many forms. If you want to know some i will message you. You also have salad at lunch and veggies at dinner. Some of the packets make up to go with the veg and salad so it becomes 3 drinks and 2 main meals using the packets. You can only drink water and you have to drink a fair bit a day. Then you have the two treatments weekly to target areas and also stop baggy skin.

If you want any more info just ask. To be honest it will be great to talk to someone about it, it feels like it is my whole life at the moment and talking it through and putting my thoughts down really does help keep me motivated.
  • I am thinking of doing this, but wondered roughly how much it costs per month?

Keep us posted on how you are getting on as it sounds as if you are doing really well so far!:T
  • I am wondering what the treatments are like? do you wear a gown-keep your undies on or what?(sorry shy!) do they just target your abdomen or do they do the thighs and arms etc?I am starting at Leeds so as much detail as possible would be great.Also-the day you go for consultancy-is that the day your diet starts?important as we go on our hols soon!!

many thanks
    L.
  • Hi,

The treatments are a target of your stomach and a skin tightening. You wear a body sock that is quite embarrasing but you do keep your knickers on.

When you go for your consultant appointment they work out which areas need attention for the first treatment, so it could be arms, legs, stomach, they also work out your plan. You will have blood tests done and you will usually start within a few days of that. When do you go on holiday? I actually went for that appointment and then started after my holiday, it would have been hard to do the diet on holiday.

I am on week 7 now and have lost 2 stone, it was relly hard at the start especially the first week but i now find it quite easy. I think you just adjust and get on with it.

It really helps when you are seeing the results. When is your first appointment? The people at the Leeds clinic are lovely and make you feel really welcome. If you want any other details do ask and i will try to answer them.

Lisa
  • Hi Lisa,my appt at Leeds is Dec 22 and my hol is feb 13th.I really can't see me foregoing everything on the one week in five years we're going away! also,like you,I can't see me mixing sachets in a hotel room in Las Vegas.Do you think I can still go for appt and start the diet when I get back?
    thank God for the body stocking and knickers!!
    many thanks
    L.
  • Yes, of course you will be able to. I think the only thing they will question is your desire to do the diet. I think you have to be 100% in the mindset and it has to be something you focus on. If i am honest i could have always found an excuse not to start if i looked hard enough but my holiday was actually a short 5 day trip and i started the day after i got back. Its tough, i knew i had xmas and New Year that were going to be hard and i was meant to be in New York for NYE but i decided now is as good a time as any and just did it. I am going away soon (not to NY) on the diet but will be on phase two by then, so will have the meat, fish, and extra veg to have. I am going to stick at it, as 8 more weeks and i should be at target, that is enough to keep me on it.

It really is up to you, but if you stick at it, and do not cheat it is so worth it. I cant believe i have lost what i have and the inches losses are good as well.

The body stocking for me was the biggest shock of all, at least you are expecting it, i rocked up with no idea. I was mortified.
  • and then when you stop doing the diet, you can put all the weight back on :confused:

i've been on a low carb diet for much of this year, and have lost 2.5 stone (despite finding it hard what with being a veggie)

but by not giving up food completely, i can see how i can keep this way of eating when my weightloss is complete. everyone i know that's done meal replacement has undone it once they go back onto real food.

how does this work?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport