Merlin annual pass half price, £75

Comments

• Kittenkirst
    Kittenkirst Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi! Does anyone know if you can use these at all times of the year- e.g Halloween? Love Halloween at Alton towers :)
    First home- Oct’16 until June’21: £170.995- Overpayments made £13,784 (25% extra!).
    New forever home- Sep’21 £309,449 @ 2.05%. Plan to clear it before 30 years!!!!!!
  • Ilovemykids
    Ilovemykids Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    I know lego land start charging at age 4yr.
  • DrDenise
    DrDenise Posts: 11 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2010 at 5:56PM
    Agutka wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Chessington and Thorpe charge for toddlers - everyone else seems to let little ones in for free...

And I would like to know the answer to the above too!

I'm tempted to get myself a pass as we live down the road from Legoland and it would be nice to let my son roam around Duplo Land as I look after the babby.

Or we could just stay at home as normal...:rolleyes:

Children under 1m in height get into chessington for free. Last year I brought my 2 year old at least twice a month (we're only 10mins away) and it only cost us £68 for the whole year, which was the cost of my annual pass. Have just checked the legoland website and it says children under the age of 3 go free.
  • Destroyer
    Destroyer Posts: 432 Forumite
    As far as i'm aware, the Annual Pass date begins on the date you redeem the gift voucher. Here is what information they give on the official website -

Buy the ultimate Christmas gift online - SAVE 20% and get FREE recorded delivery!

The perfect present for your friends and family members - Merlin Annual Pass Gift Vouchers are now available!
    Gift vouchers can be redeemed for 12 months entry* to the UK's top attractions including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor, THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries, The London Eye and the Dungeons.

Please note: Merlin Annual Pass Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed at the following attractions: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, LEGOLAND® Windsor, THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds, Warwick Castle & The London Eye.

* entry is subject to attraction operating calendars and exclusions.
    ** An Individual Pass can be an adult or child.
    *** Family of 4 Pass Gift Vouchers are valid for either 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years or 1 adult and 3 children under 12 years old.

I usually like to drink my whisky neat :cool2:
  • trynsave
    trynsave Posts: 812 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm really disappointed to see that whereas the price for an individual has been dropped (which is fab), a disabled pass hasn't. Yes I know it includes carer entry, but not exactly 'complimentary' if the pass is £45 dearer than an individuals' one!

http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/

Might phone them tomorrow.

Also don't forget if you have enough vouchers you can pay for an annual Merlin pass in Tesco clubcard vouchers for £37.50.
  • Destroyer
    Agutka wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Chessington and Thorpe charge for toddlers - everyone else seems to let little ones in for free...

And I would like to know the answer to the above too!.:rolleyes:
    1. Visitors under 1 metre in height may enter Chessington World of Adventures and THORPE PARK free of charge. Visitors under 3 years of age may enter LEGOLAND Windsor and SEA LIFE Centres free of charge. Visitors under 4 years of age may enter Alton Towers Resort Theme Park and Theme Park, Warwick Castle free of charge. Visitors under 5 years of age may enter Madame Tussauds (London) free of charge. Visitors under 3 years of age may enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester free of charge. Visitors under 4 years of age may enter the London Eye free of charge.
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    This is off the tesco clubcard site so i hope it is correct.

Children under 1 meter go free into chessington and thorpe park
    Children under 3yrs go free into legoland and the sealife centres
    Children under 4yrs go free into alton towers and warwick castle
    Children under 5yrs go free into madame tussauds and the london eye.

We are a family of 5.
    I am planning to get two adults voucher with clubcard points, two of my children 11yrs and 5yrs with the 50% offer but am debating about my youngest whom has just turned 3yrs just to pay for lego land and sealife centres or to pay for a pass.
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    Destroyer wrote: »
    1. Visitors under 1 metre in height may enter Chessington World of Adventures and THORPE PARK free of charge. Visitors under 3 years of age may enter LEGOLAND Windsor and SEA LIFE Centres free of charge. Visitors under 4 years of age may enter Alton Towers Resort Theme Park and Theme Park, Warwick Castle free of charge. Visitors under 5 years of age may enter Madame Tussauds (London) free of charge. Visitors under 3 years of age may enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester free of charge. Visitors under 4 years of age may enter the London Eye free of charge.

sorry was typing away so repeated information. But clubcard page says free london eye under 5yrs?
  • Destroyer
    Children under the age of 4 are free on The London Eye -

http://www.londoneye.com/TicketsAndPrices/Flights/Default.aspx
  • Destroyer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories