Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Balance is currently 832SBs :rotfl::rotfl:

Slowly creeping towards my last voucher with SBTV mobile and regular :D
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm wondering if this site is really worth the effort. I've been going backwards and forwards to the site all day and I've only earned 59sb. That's about 30p.

By comparison, on Onepoll I earned about £1 for several surveys in a very short time. On Myvoice I've earned 35p in a few minutes. On my own website I've earned nearly £6 in one day.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    marieukxx wrote: »
    Did the person who posted recently that they claimed for £100 paypal get that yet? I'm interested to know as it was such a big amount. I worry I wouldn't get it after all that hard work.

Has anyone else claimed the £100?

Possibly me, I've claimed it but am waiting for it to be paid, tbh I'm confident it will be as theres no evidence to say they'll just randomly stop paying out, lol.

Of course as soon as it has been paid I'll post and let people know.

Am over 1000 points towards my next redemption now thanks to a good couple of days with surveys and the PL videos, not sure if I'm going to go for the £100 again though or go for lower amounts.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm wondering if this site is really worth the effort. I've been going backwards and forwards to the site all day and I've only earned 59sb. That's about 30p.

By comparison, on Onepoll I earned about £1 for several surveys in a very short time. On Myvoice I've earned 35p in a few minutes. On my own website I've earned nearly £6 in one day.

I'm sorry it's not working for you - I find that I make around 200-250 sbs per day by going on 2-3 times a day whilst I'm doing other stuff on the pc so thats getting on for £1.50+. Some days its less and some days it can be as much as 400 if there are some decent tasks and I have a little more time. I do well out of survey sites too but Swagbucks is consistently good for me; I wouldn't say one was better than the other as far as my experience goes, I will continue to do as many as I have time.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Possibly me, I've claimed it but am waiting for it to be paid, tbh I'm confident it will be as theres no evidence to say they'll just randomly stop paying out, lol.

Of course as soon as it has been paid I'll post and let people know.

Am over 1000 points towards my next redemption now thanks to a good couple of days with surveys and the PL videos, not sure if I'm going to go for the £100 again though or go for lower amounts.

probably you, sorry I couldn''t remember who it was. I think I'll go for the lower amounts.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    edited 13 June 2012 at 10:39PM
    Options

awww maybe you just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I've claimed £20 inn amazon vouchers since the 3rd of June when I started. If you need any tips were all happy to help
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options

I'm sorry it's not working for you - I find that I make around 200-250 sbs per day by going on 2-3 times a day whilst I'm doing other stuff on the pc so thats getting on for £1.50+. Some days its less and some days it can be as much as 400 if there are some decent tasks and I have a little more time. I do well out of survey sites too but Swagbucks is consistently good for me; I wouldn't say one was better than the other as far as my experience goes, I will continue to do as many as I have time.

The key word here is PRIORITISE

Swagbucks is one of the lowest paying things I do. It comes last in line once I have done everything else.

Since you mentioned surveys think of it like this, you answer the £5 survey first, Then the £3 survey, then the £1 and so on.

I do swagbuck while I do my surveys. The thing to remember is to complete your tasks in order of value first

If you don't think it's worth it and don't have the time, don't bother. I personally have lots of time on my hands, so would rather make the 30p while watching the TV keeping myself occupied otherwise i'd be climing the walls lol
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Hey, I haven't been on the site for long but I tend to play videos (special offers and sbtv simultaneously) while doing other things, for example surveys for other sites and CV writing. I find this easy but if it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for you. Onepoll for me is a drag as I only earn perhaps £1 per month as they appear to hate me.
    Also congrats on your website earnings, I never got the hang of that. : )
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Ive done various other survey sites over the years and for me..........none pay better than swagbucks.

Yes you have to spend some time on it but a lot of it can be done whilst doing other survey sites :D

Win win situation as far as I am concerned.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options
    Ive done various other survey sites over the years and for me..........none pay better than swagbucks.

Yes you have to spend some time on it but a lot of it can be done whilst doing other survey sites :D

Win win situation as far as I am concerned.

While I agree that swagbucks you get a regular payout, you do have to put in the time and effort.

If it was a choice or swag or a new vista survey, i would take the new vista. but luckily I can do both :D
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure