Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• "This four-star hotel lies in the heart of London's West End and is just minutes away from the vibrant bustle of its famous theatres and shops of Oxford Street, the largest shopping street in Central London. Invitingly furnished, with a spacious and atmospheric lobby and lounge bar, its original features have been lovingly restored to create a majestic setting."

Grange Fitzrovia Hotel
    20-28 Bolsover Street
    London
    W1W 5NB
  • Thanks to this thread I've found out the one in St Pauls is the Grange St Pauls. Looking at Granges own website there's not a lot to choose in price between them and LM.com. But LM.com say room only. But Granges booking system says "continenetal breakfast". Has anybody been to this hotel through LM.com? Did you get breakfast included?
    Thanks.
    Mark.
  • hey guys, a little help please,

1) ****THIS HOTEL HAS TO BE BOOKED TO BE BELIEVED - INCREDIBLE DEAL**** Truly amazing location, contemporary & elegant hotel located prestigious Mayfair Park Lane, close to London's most popular attractions, Piccadilly and Knightbridge. Book for an amazing amazing deal.
    The hotel offers luxurious en-suite bedrooms all equipped with state of the art TV's, pay movies & high-speed internet. The hotel also boasts award winning restaurants and bars as well as fitness & beauty facilities.

2) This discreet townhouse hotel, located in the exclusive area of Mayfair, just off of Park Lane, is the perfect place to stay for both business and leisure guests. All guest rooms offer modern facilities including complimentary Wireless Internet access and Plasma TVs. It's great location provides guests easy access to Hyde Park, Piccadilly and Oxford Street.

Thanks very much, Greg
  • This luxurious and elegant hotel is the place to stay for meetings and trips to London! The hotel features meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy all your favourite drinks. Discover this city by day and night.

This hotel is The Grand St Pauls. Had a lovely stay, room met all expectations and the staff were lovely!
  • gregdds wrote: »
    hey guys, a little help please,

1) ****THIS HOTEL HAS TO BE BOOKED TO BE BELIEVED - INCREDIBLE DEAL**** Truly amazing location, contemporary & elegant hotel located prestigious Mayfair Park Lane, close to London's most popular attractions, Piccadilly and Knightbridge. Book for an amazing amazing deal.
    The hotel offers luxurious en-suite bedrooms all equipped with state of the art TV's, pay movies & high-speed internet. The hotel also boasts award winning restaurants and bars as well as fitness & beauty facilities.

This is almost certainly the Park Lane Hilton. If the rest of the secret description mentions 3 Restaurants and 4 Bars it's definitely the one.
    gregdds wrote: »
    2) This discreet townhouse hotel, located in the exclusive area of Mayfair, just off of Park Lane, is the perfect place to stay for both business and leisure guests. All guest rooms offer modern facilities including complimentary Wireless Internet access and Plasma TVs. It's great location provides guests easy access to Hyde Park, Piccadilly and Oxford Street.

Thanks very much, Greg

This one looks like it could be the Park Lane Mews Hotel. Both descriptions reference a 24-hour Bar and 'Modern European' cusine in the restaurant, as well as other similarities in the wording.
  • Chic Hotel in the heart of the West End, London, GB – 5*

A luxury landmark in Piccadilly. This hotel has an extraordinary reputation and a long history. Chic and welcoming, the bedrooms offer a relaxing ambiance ideal for both business and leisure travellers. An awarded restaurant and a health club featuring one of the largest indoor pools in Central London, are also available. Limited rooms available at these rates. view full hotel description

[FONT=&quot]This is Le Meridien Piccadilly, I’ve just booked it for £139 (Mid-week)[/FONT]

:money:
  • Great Thread. Not sure if any of these have been revealed already but here's the notes I made myself:-

British Colonial Style Hotel = Radisson Edwardian
    Modern 4 star South River Side Hotel = Riverbank Plaza
    Restored British Townhouse with Stained Glass Windows = Millennium Bailey's
    Close to Europe's largest Arts Centre = Thistle Barbican
    Situated in the heart of London's most exclusive district = The Westbury Mayfair
    Luxury Landmark in Piccadilly = Le Meridien Piccadilly
    Comfortable Peaceful Hotel with Rosewood Furniture = Grange Rochester
    Panoramic views of docklands = Britannia International Docklands
    Regency Townhouse = Kensington Hotel
  • A fantastic newly built hotel in the city of London and a short bus journey to Covent Garden and the West End. Hurry up and book the introductory promotional rates valid until the end of the soft opening stage of the hotel! Minor internal decoration work is taking place mainly on the lower ground floor. All bedrooms are furnished to a luxurious five star quality and standard.

Is the Grange St Paul's - I've just checked the Grange website and they are actually giving the same rate at the moment - £85 a night, although funnily enough they are not giving any notice of the works!!
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    A fantastic newly built hotel in the city of London and a short bus journey to Covent Garden and the West End. Hurry up and book the introductory promotional rates valid until the end of the soft opening stage of the hotel! Minor internal decoration work is taking place mainly on the lower ground floor. All bedrooms are furnished to a luxurious five star quality and standard.

Is the Grange St Paul's - I've just checked the Grange website and they are actually giving the same rate at the moment - £85 a night, although funnily enough they are not giving any notice of the works!!

Hi I can confirm this IS The Grange, St Pauls, I have just booked for two nights in January.
  • digital1
    digital1 Posts: 147 Forumite
    I stopped at the Grange St. Paul's in October. Fab hotel - everything new!! :) I didn't notice any of the work but then I was only there one night. Short walk around St. Pauls to the nearest tube stop. I'd stop there again if I could get a great deal! Don't forget to book through Quidco for 7% cashback! Have a great stay.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback