I have 12% discount code for Stena line Ferries..

Comments

• Code V780 is working again for Stena. I got a 12% dscount this evening from Harwich to the Hook
  • Just used the V780 code on a booking from Fishguard to Rosslare and it gave me the 12.5% travellers discount.

Thanks
  • Growmac
    Growmac Posts: 11 Forumite
    I just got the 12.5% discount on Stranraer to Belfast and Dublin to Holyhead. Many thanks - pays for the fuel surcharge anyway.
  • I just used the V780 code on my booking and saved £30 (12.5%), so it is still current in Oct 2008

Brill!

Rgds

Martin
  • Htcboy
    Htcboy Posts: 7 Forumite
    irish sea only - no good for Harwich to Hook.

anyone know of a code for Harwich to Hook of Holland??
  • Just used V780 to book Holyhead-Dun Laoghaire for a Christmas week trip. Thank you! :xmassmile

Be warned - Stena are adding a £10 fuel supplement per sector to the prices they are showing and the discount doesn't apply to this.
  • Anyone know if this code is still valid?
    Feel free to thank me, it makes my toes tingle and my ears go warm :T
  • hi all,

booked today and managed to save £17 (12.5%) on an overnight crossing from Larne to Fleetwood using code V780.

thanks to this forum and thread.
  • sumsup
    sumsup Posts: 88 Forumite
    I just tried to use this code, and it gave me prices n the region of 14 TRILLION pounds for each leg :eek: !!!!! Does anyone have another one please!!
  • chem_j
    chem_j Posts: 168 Forumite
    It is still working. I've just booked a hotel break with it. Might depend on which site you use. I tried it on euro prices and it didn't work, only on the sterling.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure