Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Can someone remember a chart that was posted on here about different sites and comparison of rewards? i'd be ever so grateful if you could tell me which thread i could find it.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4485241
  • MidnightHour
    MidnightHour Posts: 436 Forumite
    Thanks very much :) fragmented

I will look through it tonight, i remember a picture chart, maybe it's a bit out of date by now but it will give me some idea.

The swagbucks user interface is easy on the eye and easier to use and probably what keeps a lot of people there, but i'm ready to move on to other sites, especially ones that pay up when you do the task/survey/offer!

Incidentally did anyone ever get credited for the surveys from last weekend?
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Yay just got UK collectors bill....so a full set now. Shame it was before 8 am though I had already hit yesterdays target....pleeeeeease let me do surveys today!!
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Been on for 10 mins done a survey on Candy crush and I,ve hit todays target .Great can enjoy the lovely sun today .
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • littlestar1981
    littlestar1981 Posts: 1,595 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ace, just did a DS that asked one question about travel, them demographic info, thought I was going to get DQ'd... that was the end of the survey! 70SB for 90 seconds work!
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Got my last collectors bill this morning :)

Just got that easy DS you guys are talking about! :)
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Target met thanks to a survey about charities, off out for the day!:T
  • Can someone remember a chart that was posted on here about different sites and comparison of rewards? i'd be ever so grateful if you could tell me which thread i could find it.

Here are the ones I've done so far. I've not yet gotten around to doing the other walls yet; the weather is far too nice at the moment to spend ALL day in front of a 'puter screen :D

TrialPay comparison

PeanutLabs comparison

TokenAds comparison

Matomy comparison

Crowdflower comparison

You'll see from the charts that Swagbucks is pretty much at the bottom of the heap in terms of how much it pays to its members for doing offers and tasks.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Code out:

goodluckandy

before 16.00 for 4sb
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hi
    I hope it's ok to post this query here.

I have just earned my first £10 Paypal voucher with Swagbucks. I tried to access the money, but Swagbucks say my Paypal account isn't verified. I spoke to a person from Paypal and was told that to have my account verified, I have to set up a Direct Debit between my bank account and Paypal. This seemed very strange to me and when I said I wasn't happy to do this, I was told that as soon as I had set up the Direct Debit and had the account verified, I could cancel the Direct Debit.

I can remember a long time ago having a bank account verified and a few very small amounts of money were credited to my account and I put those two amounts into my Paypal account and that was all that was needed.

This new system seems to me, to be a rather odd process to verify my account.

I would be grateful if someone could confirm that this is the right procedure and that others have had to do the same thing.
    Thank you.
    Sonja
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family